Jermaine on Larry King Updated: Vid + transcript

HeavenSent

lmao @ Jackson crackheads. I'm laughing...but it's so true.

If this had been about Jermaine versus say...Tito, NO ONE would care.

IrishFaery

Jackson crackheads! :lol

There was this guy on a local radio station in Florida that would call in everyday (even during the trial) and request a Michael Jackson song. He would call in and say,
"Hey man, I need my fix! You know Michael is like crack!"
And the DJ would laugh and put on a tune and say "Here he is, Michael Crackson!"

whisper said:
Nobody's saying he's going to do two hour shows tomorrow. It's a long term preparation thing, assuming he's preparing for something. You can't JUST start to work out 2 weeks before whatever you want to do.

But he may be doing it because he wants to. Simple as that. It ain't even that serious that we're having a disagreement about why he's working out. :p

Exactly :lol But as Carla said, I love that we can afford to argue about little things like this, instead of the trial, lawsuits, and other negative stuff. Thank GOD! :lol :)

whisper said:
I say put up or shut up. :D

I've said this before and i'll say it again. It's always been about: to get at Michael. They couldn't give a flying flip about Jermaine. This is all to use whatever they want to use to get at Michael. 'Oh Jermaine says Michael could be guilty...Jermaine says Michael bought his kids and they aren't his...Jermaine says Michael....Jermaine says Michael... Jermaine says Michael....'

This has always been about Michael. He is their crack. They're a bunch of Jackson-crackheads.

OMG, TOTALLY! I couldn't agree more! :mad: :lol

linzfinz03

veena said:
Hello people I`m new here ( :smilie rocks ) Can please somebody tell me how to open the link to the larry King Video? They ask me for "Username and passwort" , but don`t accept both. :confused: :(
Will you please answer this person's question b/c I need to know what's going on. :p It does the same thing to me too.

Jackson5

whisper said:
Well, that was before his body went through hell during the trial with back problems and probably dehydration and being under-weight. He may not like it, but he still may do it to strengthen himself.

After weeks/months of sitting in that courtroom, even a good back would start to hurt real bad!

:(