Michael in London/Arrival back in the US, at LAX

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

As far as i know,he's gone to some statley home in the midlands....(i live in the midlands B) ) Only a few fans know where he is but arent saying to protect MJ's privacy. A chinese fan reported though that MJ DID wave to the fans as he was going to the house or something.

Shannon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192519 said:
As far as i know,he's gone to some statley home in the midlands....(i live in the midlands B) ) Only a few fans know where he is but arent saying to protect MJ's privacy. A chinese fan reported though that MJ DID wave to the fans as he was going to the house or something.

Thank you, DM. :) I heard he was going to Hertfordshire, is that in the midland? Sorry for asking stupid questions, I hardly know anything about England. :unsure: :lol

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192519 said:

Oh, please..they just want him all to themselves! :rolleyes: :lol

Jk, I know what you meant, of course, lol. Hope he's enjoying himself! :8-26-03fruits_apple

mysteriousone

Shannon;192520 said:
Thank you, DM. :) I heard he was going to Hertfordshire, is that in the midland? Sorry for asking stupid questions, I hardly know anything about England. :unsure: :lol
:eek: I hope for Dancing Machine's sake, Hertfordshire is in the Midlands! That would be so cool! :yayyay :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks;192523 said:
Oh, please..they just want him all to themselves! :rolleyes: :lol
Tell me about it! Selfish bastards!! LMAO! Aww....

Jk, I know what you meant, of course, lol. Hope he's enjoying himself! :8-26-03fruits_apple

I dunno, but it seems unfair that some fans like to keep it to themselves--I mean, if Michael was here in my house, I couldn't keep my mouth shut! LMAO!! (Ohhh that didn't quite sound right did it?) :wink :lol But you know what I mean! :lol

Mysti!

mysteriousone

CJJluvsMJJ;192540 said:
I am writing a letter to him. Does any one know how to send a letter to the UK?
:eek: Writing a letter to whom? Michael? To send a letter to the UK one must have an address first--do you have one, Chrissy? :mf_w00t2:
Please.......do share!! :D

Mysti!

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

LOL @ all of ya :lol

Ok, we now know he's NOT in Hertfordshire, that was just some fan that probably made it up :rolleyes: He's staying at a place called Stapleford Park in a place called Leicester, which i believe is in the midland's :D
Here's the website for where Mike's staying www.staplefordpark.com

It looks lovely :D Apparently security is very high so i dont know if any fans have been there or not. Not really much point as it would be unlikely anyone would see him. Leicester isnt really that far from me, just down a few motorways :cryptic Kind of scary having MJ so close :cryptic Wonder how he's feeling today after his partying last night? :lol

mysteriousone

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192591 said:

Ok, we now know he's NOT in Hertfordshire, that was just some fan that probably made it up :rolleyes: He's staying at a place called Stapleford Park in a place called Leicester, which i believe is in the midland's

It looks lovely :D Apparently security is very high so i dont know if any fans have been there or not. Not really much point as it would be unlikely anyone would see him. Leicester isnt really that far from me, just down a few motorways :cryptic Kind of scary having MJ so close :cryptic Wonder how he's feeling today after his partying last night? :lol
:eek: Now that Stapleford Park looks nice! LOL@all the sheep grazing there though! LMAO! Cute!! Looks like there's something for everyone there too eh? Nice! :D And Oh My Godness@just down a few motorways!! :yayyay I'd be too excited to sleep knowing Michael was that close to me! :mf_w00t2: Scared? Aww....Michael wouldn't hurt a flea let alone a fan--you're quite safe! LMAO!! OMG I'm so excited for you having Michael that close to ya, that's so neat! :mf_w00t2: And he went to that party? So it was all true? :yayyay I hope he had a great time mingling with the other guests! :wub: Wish I'd been there! :8-26-03baby:

Thanks for the update on Michael's whereabouts, Dancing Machine! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192591 said:

Ok, we now know he's NOT in Hertfordshire, that was just some fan that probably made it up :rolleyes: He's staying at a place called Stapleford Park in a place called Leicester, which i believe is in the midland's :D

Ohh my goodness, Stapleford Park looks so gorgeous, very exclusive yet cozy at the same time. :wub: Reminds me a lot of Scotland actually, LOL. Awww, I wouldn't mind partying in a place like that, and certainly not the good stuff the guests apparently were served and given afterwards either. :lol I wish my 25th birthday party was something similar to that category, LMAO.

I didn't feel the activities over there appealed too much to Michael though. :unsure: Shooting, golf... ohh well, I take a wild guess and say he at least enjoyed the exclusive wine and food they served. :p :lol

As far as I remember, the party continues this evening, so I guess they've already started by now. Have fun, Michael. :thumbsup :p

katyj74

may be tomorrow we'll know something about this incredible party and we'll know if mike will come back in london or if he will leave for the USA...I would like to see how he looks like at the party ....:D
001902455.jpg

19.jpg

001902440.jpg

Maiky

katyj74;192658 said:
may be tomorrow we'll know something about this incredible party and we'll know if mike will come back in london or if he will leave for the USA...I would like to see how he looks like at the party ....:D
001902455.jpg

19.jpg

001902440.jpg

Nice pictures!:)

mysteriousone

katyj74;192658 said:
001902455.jpg

19.jpg

001902440.jpg

Once again......Niceeeeee! :wub: I'm really digging Michael's shoes too! :D And, Katyj, you aren't the only one who would like to see how he looked at the party! :wink :mf_w00t2: I get excited just by thinking about it! :8-26-03baby:

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! :wub:

Mysti!

mysteriousone

InspirationMoonwalks;192701 said:
So was there really a party after all? I'm so behind! :idontknow lol.

LOVIN' those pics, though! :D :wub:
Seems like it, Tara--according to a couple of members in this thread anyway!! :D All we need are some pictures of him at this party and it'll be ALL ON!! :mf_w00t2: :thumbsup

Mysti!

CJJluvsMJJ

mysteriousone;192544 said:
:eek: Writing a letter to whom? Michael? To send a letter to the UK one must have an address first--do you have one, Chrissy? :mf_w00t2:
Please.......do share!! :D

Mysti!
Yeah, I am sending a letter to MJ! I hope he replies! If he does, I will tell u what he said, or u can PM me! It might take a while because I know that he is busy!

ajkinkycuffs

So I'm thinking, the reason he's on the floor is because he's taller than everyone else behind him, and he's being a gentleman - staying low so the ladies can see whatevers on stage or in front of him :D

But he looks cute sittin on the floor like that lol