Michael in London/Arrival back in the US, at LAX

Shannon

mysteriousone;192910 said:
:eek: Is that the "Thriller" Show, E'Cas is touring with?

Mysti!

I might think it is, yeah. :) Well, we shall hope he won't screw THIS show up then, like it sounded like he had in a previous show not too long ago. :unsure: :lol Awww...

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Ok, so Michael didnt go to the 'Thriller:Live' show apparently and he's not been seen at all tonight, he's not been out his hotel at all :cryptic I'm guessing this is a very private visit.

Oh, and yes, it's the Thriller show with E Cas in it lol....the show is currently touring the UK and i went to see it in my city last weekend and it's awesome.

*EDIT*- Michael's now left London guys :( I believe he's going back to Vegas. It certainly was a private trip as Michael never came out at all and i know that Michael's security guy also came down at one point to have a word with the fans who were sceaming and chanting Michael's name because it was a bit disrespectful to other people staying in the hotel. Anyway he's gone so we'll see if any pictures from the Airport emerge :) Hope he has a safe journey home.

He just landed at LAX (I guess passing through to go back to Vegas?) around 1:10 this afternoon--some of the So. Cal. fans I know got to see him and represent us US fans! :D (damn me for jusstttt leaving LA like three days ago..this is like the SECOND time he's been there RIGHT after I've left..grr! :angry: My lucky Michael mojo is wearing out, I guess..:( haha But it's all good, 'cause most of these fans literally haven't seen him for like 2 whole years, so I'm happy for 'em!). My friend Sheree tried, but didn't have much luck--apparently, it moved really fast. :( Maybe Evalie did (if you got the messages..)? ;) Oh well, all that really matters is that he is safe and well, and at home and knows how much we all love him here! :D

Hopefully there will be pics soon! :p

First hand Report from TheFaze on MJJF:

- at least 15 fans
- at least 15 papparazi photogs
- 2 of MJ's SUVs with Nevada license plates, and about 4-6 of his security detail
- at least 15-20 lax police officers/security peeps
- a bunch of onlookers (let say at least 15 peeps, cuz 15 is a good number today, lol)

MJ's 3 kids and Grace came out first, got in the 2nd SUV, then later on, jumped into the one in front.

5 min later, MJ came out, with peeps all around him. He was able to quickly move to SUV, about 100 feet from the gate to the SUV, while surrounded by security, photogs and fans. Once in the SUV, his bodyguard allowed fans to hand him gifts or get things signed for about 2 minutes. After that, they took off.

Not surprisingly, once Michael was gone, the photogs disappeared like the wind.

Anyways, I got two vinyls signed, got great up close looks at Michael, who was smiling and looking great, so all in all, it was a supa dupa great day.

MJautographx2atLAX.jpg

So happy for Faze--he's a really cool guy! :cool: Glad to have been repped so well and to see good things happening again as far as Michael is concerned in the US--hopefully, there will be much more to come! :D

Shannon

Good to hear he's back in the US, safe and sound. :D Now, go back and work on your album now, Michael, okay? God, you're so slowwwwww... :rolleyes:

Aah, just kidding. No need to throw rocks at me. :bleh :lol