Michael in London/Arrival back in the US, at LAX

Nice. :D :wub: It's soo cute how he was all sitting on the floor like that. That's totally like something I would do--for instance, when I'm at the mall and have done a lot of walking around beforehand and there's no place to sit to read or when I'm waiting for someone, I'll totally sit down on the floor (out of the way of others, of course, lol). :lol :p

Now, tone down all this partying and get back to work on that new CD of yours, Michael--geez, between this and Japan and everything else in the past couple months, how have you had time? Tsk..:eek:hnoyoudidnt haha, jk jk :p

Thanks for posting! :8-26-03fruits_apple

ajkinkycuffs

InspirationMoonwalks;192746 said:
Now, tone down all this partying and get back to work on that new CD of yours, Michael--geez, between this and Japan and everything else in the past couple months, how have you had time? Tsk..:eek:hnoyoudidnt haha, jk jk :p

LOL, well he is getting paid to go to this party. I'm sure he wouldn't turn this one down haha. Not to say he's all for the money, but hey - buisness is buisness. I'm sure he'd make time to make dat money.
I mean, where else can you mingle with people you know, and friends and stuff and get paid for it? Shoot - I can mingle real good and get paid - if someone was willing to pay me big bucks haha.

ajkinkycuffs;192751 said:
LOL, well he is getting paid to go to this party. I'm sure he wouldn't turn this one down haha. Not to say he's all for the money, but hey - buisness is buisness. I'm sure he'd make time to make dat money.
I mean, where else can you mingle with people you know, and friends and stuff and get paid for it? Shoot - I can mingle real good and get paid - if someone was willing to pay me big bucks haha.

Do we know for sure if that part of the story was/is even true? :unsure: Point well taken, though :p haha

minnie yu

ajkinkycuffs;192737 said:
So I'm thinking, the reason he's on the floor is because he's taller than everyone else behind him, and he's being a gentleman - staying low so the ladies can see whatevers on stage or in front of him :D

But he looks cute sittin on the floor like that lol

nodnodnod!!!:) u took the words out of my mouth..its so sweet to see Mike was being so gentle and, the most important thing is he was totally at ease with himself at the party..he was enjoying the show on stage i think,:8-26-03fruits_apple celebrities and rich men need to learn a lesson from the KING..no matter how rich and how famous u are, u are still a common guy like everybody else, its so cute to do those simply things..ha!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple

Mike tell us: if u wanna sit down on the floor at the party , u could do it..ha!!! :lol :8-26-03respect:

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

I'm glad to see Mike's been having fun :8-26-03fruits_apple Mike's back in London now at the hotel but i dont think he's been spotted yet...

mysteriousone

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192815 said:
I'm glad to see Mike's been having fun :8-26-03fruits_apple Mike's back in London now at the hotel but i dont think he's been spotted yet...
Oh cool--keep us updated if you spot him, Dancing Machine!! :D

Mysti!

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

mysteriousone;192816 said:
Oh cool--keep us updated if you spot him, Dancing Machine!! :D

Mysti!
Well i'm not actually in London lol, but i live in the UK so i'm keeping an eye on the UK forums and i'll update you guys when a fan in London spots him :D

mysteriousone

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192818 said:
Well i'm not actually in London lol, but i live in the UK so i'm keeping an eye on the UK forums and i'll update you guys when a fan in London spots him :D
Aww..........so now he's not a few motorways away from you, he's thousands of motorways away? :( But nevermind it was nice while it lasted, eh? And yup, you let us know when someone has spotted him! Thanks!!!!! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192874 said:
No probs :)

Shannon....apparently Michael has waved from his hotel window tonight, i think he might of been hiding behind his curtain though :lol

Awww, well, that is better than nothing, right? :wink I thought he might would take off to US by now, but apparently not. :) It feels nice having him only 2 hours by plane away from me again though. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Shannon;192875 said:
Awww, well, that is better than nothing, right? :wink I thought he might would take off to US by now, but apparently not. :) It feels nice having him only 2 hours by plane away from me again though. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Yeah it is :D I think Paris waved too. People are wondering if he's going to go to the 'Thriller:Live' show tonight at the Hammersmith Apollo. He might go in a disguise, you never know :8-26-03fruits_apple I'll keep you updated :)

mysteriousone

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192904 said:
Yeah it is :D I think Paris waved too. People are wondering if he's going to go to the 'Thriller:Live' show tonight at the Hammersmith Apollo. He might go in a disguise, you never know :8-26-03fruits_apple I'll keep you updated :)
:eek: Is that the "Thriller" Show, E'Cas is touring with?

And aww...did Paris try to hide behind the curtain too? :lol They're too cute that Jackson family! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

DaNcInG mAcHiNe;192904 said:

Awww, I love when the children wave to the crowd along with their daddy, they are so cute and adorable. :wub: And ohhhhh, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually did turn up at the Thriller show, now I sure would've if I was him. :p :lol

Keep us informed, will ya? Thank you heaps, DM. :D