Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

mysteriousone

Saphster;175766 said:
I love it too! But, I was having a hard time yesterday! there were so many people online, and I bet a lot of them were pressing that damn refresh button.:lol It was making it slower for the rest of us who were clinging on over here in the lame U.S. trying to find out what's going on!:lol But, it was so worth it just to get to see some vid's and pics.:wub:

Yeah Sapphy! It was quite frustrating yesterday in that thread! Everyone wanting a bit of Michael, aww! I saw Whisper's post telling everyone to stop refreshing and reloading, and thought I'd leave to make it easier for you others! :) I came back last night (my time) when most others were sound asleep and had a nice look around in the thread! :mf_w00t2: LOVED IT!!

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;175780 said:
I came back last night (my time) when most others were sound asleep and had a nice look around in the thread! :mf_w00t2: LOVED IT!!

Mysti!

My mom ordered me to bed right after Michael was announced on stage, and guess what? Yeah, you guessed right. I couldn't sleep. :lol Sooo damn annoying... :rolleyes: :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;175789 said:
My mom ordered me to bed right after Michael was announced on stage, and guess what? Yeah, you guessed right. I couldn't sleep. :lol Sooo damn annoying... :rolleyes: :lol

Aww...and did she jump online and visit MJEOL? I bet she did!!! :wink

I wouldn't have been able to sleep either without first seeing how things went for Michael at the WMA's! I'd have snuck back online if I were you! :lol

Mysti!

mcilroga

Shannon;175789 said:

I would've taken my Elephant Gun...

KIDDING! :lol

That sucks that you missed it though.

Shannon

mysteriousone;175793 said:
Aww...and did she jump online and visit MJEOL? I bet she did!!! :wink
Haha, no. She went to bed too. I would've snapped if she stayed up and let me turn in for the night. Hell yeah.
I wouldn't have been able to sleep either without first seeing how things went for Michael at the WMA's! I'd have snuck back online if I were you! :lol

Mysti!

Ohh, trust me, I really, really wanted to. :( But I had not a chance in the world... So, there I was, too excited to sleep, yet worried at the same time. :mellow: :lol

mysteriousone

His-Confessions;175941 said:
I WAS THERE!

So were a few other members "THERE" :bleh Are you going to be kind enough to share your experience with us like they did? :D

Mysti!

EDIT: It's okay, my apologies True Confessions! I read about your experience in another thread after posting the above! :yayyay

minnie yu

oh yeah..

we have a lucky Chinese fan there as well..he is sosoo popular in our Chinese fourm right now..lol..and he will give us a private interview tonight and talk about how much excited he was that night and also answered cutie questions from all of us..who couldnot been there with Mike..xiixx..:8-26-03fruits_apple oh yeah..

and i also wanna tell all of honeys here : all of our Chinese fans are all crazy about the whole event...and most of them are really very young, and couldnot get to know what happened because all of those silly things get to them.. some of them are angry even crying for Mike..due to reading sth about negative..but be sure to know: all of the FANS are positive..we all feel love..xixi ....:cloud9 :cloud9

awww...all positive..again..:8-26-03fruits_apple

Black Loafers

whisper;175201 said:
MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-039.jpg

Look at those folk! They wanna see some MJ. :D

Is that picture from the 14:th? If so, I was one of them standing in that crowd. I can't belive I saw Michaels whole face AND smile. Good god...*feels dizzy*:mf_w00t2: