Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

danaluvsmj;175291 said:
Oh please Tara! You know that cup size he bought is too small for you!:lol

OUCH! :lol

But hey, that's actually a GOOD thing , considering the fact that Michael is a breast man and all. :p I've heard (and experienced! hahahahha) farrr too many stories of him eyeing female fans in that respect NOT to believe it!!! LMAO :lol

But wait, was that a jacket he bought? Well, in that case, that might even be too big for me! Who's he dating..Dolly Parton? :lol

Hahhaa...good stuff. :D :lol

But I'll shut up now..this is how rumors get started, after all..:cryptic lol.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I haven't checked the last few pages of the thread, but I wanted to make sure you guys have seen this pic:
wackotopshopX_228x491.jpg

minnie yu

HeavenSent;175249 said:
more midnight shopping...

MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-079.jpg

oh my Michael..THIS BODY SERIOUSLY KILLING ME..POOR ME..:chairbeat :mf_w00t2:

MIke looks so soso hot in that sexy winter coat..i have seen so many guys wear this kinda of coat..but only Mike could wear it so damn hottest and handsome..look at that pair of long legs..oh..my..save me..:mf_w00t2:

that pair of killer boot..:cool:

its so glad glad to know those bunch of Guninnnis awards..amazing..awwwww.....

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
This source is a tabloid. Read it at your own discretion.

MEGASTAR Michael Jackson earns millions but his taste in food is finger-lickin' simple.

Other stars call for caviar but Jackson, 48, has ordered bucketfuls of KFC to be sent to his dressing room for his comeback at the World Music Awards at Earls Court, London, tomorrow.

An insider told us: "Michael asked his staff to pop to the KFC near his hotel to bring a meal back within three minutes." KFC staff were all thrown into a frenzy but hit the target - and landed the big order for the show.

Source: <a http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/3amcont...objectid=18090541&siteid=94762-name_page.html

minnie yu

whisper;175317 said:
I haven't checked the last few pages of the thread, but I wanted to make sure you guys have seen this pic:
wackotopshopX_228x491.jpg

awww yes i have seen this pic..he is..the GOD of sexy..:eek: :mf_w00t2: so hottest i canot wait to get uptodated about the WMA and more amazing exclusive coming from that bill Bush..awww...Mike..hit me..i am totally drown..:lol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah. I just added like a few days ago. :lol I needed a better way to post pics here other than as attachments. :p

HeavenSent

whisper;175347 said:
Yeah. I just added like a few days ago. :lol I needed a better way to post pics here other than as attachments. :p

Ah okay, I feel better knowing that you JUST added it. :p I was just waiting for someone to come in here and say, 'c'mon, carla you didn't know?!'

mysteriousone

Shannon;175305 said:
Gorgeous pictures again. :D Perhaps a bit too close up for my taste, my screen ain't that big, but hey... I'm not complaining. :lol

And I have to say... Man, I love his clothes. :wub: :8-26-03respect:

Goodness me! I don't even know if I've replied in this thread yet, LOL! There are so many threads around with Michael in London, I'm confused! Oh well, he's looking soooooo gooooood and yeah, his clothes! The man's always had style though! He can get away with almost anything when it comes to clothing:D Soo Sexy!! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;175379 said:
Goodness me! I don't even know if I've replied in this thread yet, LOL! There are so many threads around with Michael in London, I'm confused! Oh well, he's looking soooooo gooooood and yeah, his clothes! The man's always had style though! He can get away with almost anything when it comes to clothing:D Soo Sexy!! :wub:

Mysti!

Ohh, I know. Too many threads about London circulates at the moment, but hey, more points to pick for us. :p :lol And when it comes to Michael, it really doesn't matter. Not when he's looking so damn fine. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;175438 said:
Ohh, I know. Too many threads about London circulates at the moment, but hey, more points to pick for us. :p :lol And when it comes to Michael, it really doesn't matter. Not when he's looking so damn fine. :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

LOL Trust you to mention points! I reckon Whisper should have disabled the point system while WMA's was going on! :eek: Imagine that! I'm willing to bet you'd be the first to protest!!! :p :lol

BUT......yeah, I do love all the threads! I just can't seem to get enough of MICHAEL!! :wub:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;175710 said:
LOL Trust you to mention points! I reckon Whisper should have disabled the point system while WMA's was going on! :eek: Imagine that! I'm willing to bet you'd be the first to protest!!! :p :lol

BUT......yeah, I do love all the threads! I just can't seem to get enough of MICHAEL!! :wub:

Mysti!

Husssh... Don't say it so loud, Mysti. :uh_uh: I don't want whisper to get that impression of me, I'm not that greedy. :unsure: :lol I'm just being my cheeky me, you know that, hun, right? :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Saphster

mysteriousone;175710 said:

Mysti!

I love it too! But, I was having a hard time yesterday! there were so many people online, and I bet a lot of them were pressing that damn refresh button.:lol It was making it slower for the rest of us who were clinging on over here in the lame U.S. trying to find out what's going on!:lol But, it was so worth it just to get to see some vid's and pics.:wub:

mysteriousone

Shannon;175729 said:
Husssh... Don't say it so loud, Mysti. :uh_uh: I don't want whisper to get that impression of me, I'm not that greedy. :unsure: :lol I'm just being my cheeky me, you know that, hun, right? :8-26-03fruits_apple :lol

Oh..sorry! I didn't mean to spill the beans, hun! :zippedlips

:p :lol Of course I know you're just teasing around here! SO AM I!!:lol

Mysti!