Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

0200652157900.jpg

Jackson Is Back in Toon

By LYNSEY HAYWOOD
November 13, 2006

DRAWN Michael Jackson looks more animated than usual as he arrives in Britain – thanks to his T-shirt displaying cartoon mutt Pluto.

Jackson, 48, was in London last night as he prepared for his first UK performance in a decade.

He will recreate his Thriller video with dancers at the World Music Awards in Earls Court on Wednesday.

The last time he sang here was at the 1996 Brit Awards when Pulp singer Jarvis Cocker mocked his rendition of Earth Song.

Jackson – cleared of child abuse charges last year – tried in vain to dodge snappers outside his hotel in Bayswater by using a decoy.

Thanks Zipper from http://www.MjHideout.com

wackojackoM_228x678.jpg

HeavenSent

thank you again, roni. :) I see he's still using the same guards from the trial. At least the one with green suit.

Michael's big wide smile in these pics signals confidence. He seems really happy to be there and I think he really wants to get out there on stage.

Can't hardly wait. :8-26-03respect:

HeavenSent said:
thank you again, roni. :) I see he's still using the same guards from the trial. At least the one with green suit.

Michael's big wide smile in these pics signals confidence. He seems really happy to be there and I think he really wants to get out there on stage.

Can't hardly wait. :8-26-03respect:

I agree.:wub: I'm so excited to see him out there and just CONQUER it all baby!:mf_w00t2: :bleh

Shannon

Wow.

Is it just me or does he look better than ever? He looks absolutely stunning - in that suit even more so. :D And his t-shirt is so cute. Perfect outfit, so different, yet so typical him. God, I love him. :wub:

Saphster

Aww I can't wait to look at these more clearly when I get home. He's so cool he makes a cartoon look brand spankin cool, and new again!

I need to get me a t-shirt like that like now.:lol

coco470

Awww I love his shirt. I have one message for Diane Dimond and Nancy Grace, what now b*tches? Huh? what now!?!

HeavenSent;175114 said:
Michael greeted fans at the Hempel Hotel in London. Click here for pics:

http://photo.wenn.com/index.php?ref...k&session_id=e015862b2bbdcda3471420a129e11fe9

Dammit, Carla, you beat me to it! :lol

He's looking FANTASTIC!!!! :wub: Lovin' the hair (long AND big this time! :lol Rocker style goin' on there for damn sure! :D) and the Pluto shirt..with that suit? Only Michael Jackson could pull THAT one off and STILL look sexy! :p haha :lol

Any more word yet about this supposed "performance"? Some articles/people on other forums are saying he was going to rehearsals, but is anything confirmed? :idontknow

Soo exciting! :mf_w00t2: Looking forward to seeing how it all plays out! :popcorn

On a site note: I can post again! Wee! :D

danaluvsmj

I can't say I fancy the hair, but the shirt is sooo cute:wub: At first I thought it was the bee from the Honey Nut Cheerios boxes:lol

Is that Prince or Paris being carried? I can't really tell.

Anyways, I really wish I was in London right now. I just feel so bummed out today:(

danaluvsmj;175128 said:
I can't say I fancy the hair, but the shirt is sooo cute:wub: At first I thought it was the bee from the Honey Nut Cheerios boxes:lol

Is that Prince or Paris being carried? I can't really tell.

Anyways, I really wish I was in London right now:(

Well, I'd "fancy" it any time he wanted! :p His hair is one of my fave aspects of him (outwardly, that is), so...the longer, the better, right? :D haha

I didn't even see the kids in the pics? :idontknow

No matter what anyone says about the hair, one thing's for sure..you gotta love that SMILE...:wub: :wub: :wub: :p