Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

Michael's midnight trip to Topshop lingerie

Okay, alright...I admit that when I first saw that title, I did a little double take and got this big, naughty grin on my face..until I realized that the word "lingerie" might very well have a different significance over there than here in the US..or so, it seems? :mellow:

:rollin

Looking GOOD! :D :wub:

Not sure about this source, but thought it was interesting and kinda cute, all the same :p :

Michael Jackson has taken over two floors of the Hempel Hotel in London's Notting Hill at a cost of almost £75,000.

The eccentric singer is accompanied by a 25-strong entourage, including his three children, Paris, Prince Michael and Prince Michael II.

Before moving into the hotel, Jackson, 48, demanded all candles be removed from his children's rooms so not to put them at risk of fire.

Jackson, who is due to perform at the World Music Awards at Earls Court tomorrow night (15.11.06), also insisted that complimentary chocolates are not supplied because his family must not eat any junk food.

Instead, the singer has asked for freshly squeezed fruit juices and smoothies.

Jackson will receive the Diamond Award - which is presented to artists who have sold over 100 million albums during their careers - at the WMAs.

The former King of Pop will recreate his groundbreaking 'Thriller' video at the prestigious ceremony in his first live UK performance since he sang 'Earth Song' at the 1996 BRIT Awards.

(C) BANG Media International

Source: http://people.monstersandcritics.com/article_1221695.php/Michael_Jacksons_own_hotel

Shannon

Before moving into the hotel, Jackson, 48, demanded all candles be removed from his children's rooms so not to put them at risk of fire.

Jackson, who is due to perform at the World Music Awards at Earls Court tomorrow night (15.11.06), also insisted that complimentary chocolates are not supplied because his family must not eat any junk food.

Instead, the singer has asked for freshly squeezed fruit juices and smoothies.
For some reason, I have no problem imagining that. :lol Gosh, what an overprotective daddy. :p

HeavenSent

InspirationMoonwalks;175263 said:
Okay, alright...I admit that when I first saw that title, I did a little double take and got this big, naughty grin on my face..until I realized that the word "lingerie" might very well have a different significance over there than here in the US..or so, it seems? :mellow:

:lol Hmmmm! But we'll never know, now will we? :lol

HeavenSent

Those photographers love the zoom feature!

004.jpg

005.jpg

danaluvsmj;175282 said:
aww I'm lovin those pics! :D Michael was shopping for Lingerie? Hmmm I wonder who for?:wink

IT...WAS..A..JACCKKEET!!! :8-26-03ranting: :8-26-03ranting:

hahaha.... :rollin

This is gonna get the rumor mill a goin' for sure..I can feel it! :lol :p

HeavenSent

This is coming from a tabloid and all but....

MEGASTAR Michael Jackson earns millions but his taste in food is finger-lickin' simple.

Other stars call for caviar but Jackson, 48, has ordered bucketfuls of KFC to be sent to his dressing
room for his comeback at the World Music Awards at Earls Court, London, tomorrow.

An insider told us: "Michael asked his staff to pop to the KFC near his hotel to bring a meal back
within three minutes." KFC staff were all thrown into a frenzy but hit the target - and landed the
big order for the show.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/3amcontent/tm_...-name_page.html

:lol :lol

Mike and KFC! Never a myth!!!

HeavenSent;175284 said:
This is coming from a tabloid and all but....

MEGASTAR Michael Jackson earns millions but his taste in food is finger-lickin' simple.

Other stars call for caviar but Jackson, 48, has ordered bucketfuls of KFC to be sent to his dressing
room for his comeback at the World Music Awards at Earls Court, London, tomorrow.

An insider told us: "Michael asked his staff to pop to the KFC near his hotel to bring a meal back
within three minutes." KFC staff were all thrown into a frenzy but hit the target - and landed the
big order for the show.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/3amcontent/tm_...-name_page.html

:lol :lol

Mike and KFC! Never a myth!!!

Now that's one rumor I can believe! :lol :p

HeavenSent

EuphoricNostalgia;175281 said:
Yeah but I ain't got no complaints. I mean, you gotta looooove Michael being sweaty and stuff. Right?

I'mma be real, I like close ups, but back up off him a bit! There's no need to get THAT close. I think I counted his pores.

HeavenSent;175287 said:
I'mma be real, I like close ups, but back up off him a bit! There's no need to get THAT close. I think I counted his pores.

And how many were there?:p

Yeah, I wish there's a picture of him and only him. I mean, whole body pic with no people in the background.:lol

Shannon

Gorgeous pictures again. :D Perhaps a bit too close up for my taste, my screen ain't that big, but hey... I'm not complaining. :lol

And I have to say... Man, I love his clothes. :wub: :8-26-03respect: