Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

danaluvsmj

wackojackoM_228x678.jpg

I'm talking about this picture. Is that Prince or Paris?

MyAngelMJ

Thanks to everyone who posted the pics :)

Michael is looking really healthy and Happy .. Can hardly wait for the performance ... 2 more days :mf_w00t2:

Twittegirl

Shannon;175096 said:
Wow.

Is it just me or does he look better than ever? He looks absolutely stunning - in that suit even more so. :D And his t-shirt is so cute. Perfect outfit, so different, yet so typical him. God, I love him. :wub:

I agree Thanks for posting the pics:)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MIIICHAAAEEEEEEEEL!!

fjdslakfjla HE LOOKS GORGEOUS.
As always.

I actually dig his hair lately. 8D I mean, he's always hawt and his hair's lovely (even if I do miss those curls), but woww..he did something different this time, didn't he?..
So cuuuuutee, that smile, aww!!

AND THE SHIRTY. PLUTO!! AWWW!! THAT is so the Michael I remember :D

Cute cute cute cuuutee... I'm so happy to see him happier... that smile always lights me UP like a chrissym00se tree!!

I am SO JEALOUS of any of y'all who are going to see Mike live in London.
FJDLASKFJLAKFA I SPIT UPON J00. No, seriously, you're really lucky n fortunate and I'm happy for you and- who am I kidding. *P'TOO!* :lol I'm kiddiiiing.

*le sigh* *swoonie* Mike...

CJluvsMJ

EuphoricNostalgia;175073 said:

Oh my god, he's gorgeous!
I knew that he was fine, but not that damn fine!
Someone catch me, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh god...
*falls off computer chair*
:faint

HeavenSent said:

:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2: :licklips :sexymj: :sexymj:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:8-25-03stretcher: :8-25-03stretcher:
*dies*

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Fan update:
Originally Posted by Miss PYT (mjjf)
Wooo...saw him on three times occasions tonight....he came onto the balcony like 8/10 times teasing us has he always does...little waves and blowing kisses. This was all around 8/8.30 ish...then he came out later and left for somewhere......some of us ran after the vehicle and ended up in a taxi to Hamleys - someone said he may go there...got there then straight away some fans said he was in Park Lane...jumped on a train and got there to see him eating (well maybe he was just having a beverage!).....it was actually a restaurant called NOBU....sorry, I was the one giving the info to Dutchie and it was rather loud!....the restaurant is on the first floor next to the Hilton which is 2 mins walk from the Dorchester...he had his back to the window and twice he turned around to wave and blew a kiss..then he got up...one assumes to have a tinkle...then we started to gather around the door..this was about 11.30ish..two policeman came along and I felt that was a sign he was coming out soon (there were police already inside).....10 mins later out he came and holy hell it was pandemoniam....saw him clear as day......he is looking so brilliant...he grabbed my friend Charmaine's hand - she was on the other side of the fans waiting...wooo...what an evening. More to come tomorrow!!!.

minnie yu

oh my GOD..thanks for that uptodated Whisper..its so weird i couldnot post this morining and it was so hard to me just like someone chocked my on the neck and couldnot allow me to express how much i am excited about those new pics..awww:mf_w00t2: :mf_w00t2:

too excited..i do hope this times all of i am trying to type could be posted here because i canot forgive myself to miss out on this huge occasion..if people here couldnot find my postes i am afraid u think i am lost..because i am not..MIke..is sossosooso handsome..oh my God..i cant wait for tomorrow...:wub: :wub:

thanks for those uptodated..fans are amazing...as always..

i swear that cutie shirt is one of the most cutiest things i have ever seen..

bless me this time the post things works..

minnie yu

whisper;175197 said:
Look at that beautiful smile on his face. Man, I love to see that. :D

yes nod, in tears..

Mike looks so happy turly turly happy from the bottom of his heart..i am sosoo glad to see his beautiful smile..that's just totally prove he is very happy about himself..and his new life..babes are adorable..the new amazing album is on the road..everythings around Mike seems to be so sweet..couldnot be more better right now..:8-26-03fruits_apple

he is happy also because he loves all of his fans...he is very very welcomed to be back in London..just like his own home..i am very proud to see Mike takes his babes on the road all the time..babes are always witnessed how much people love their daddy..very very proud of their daddy...:8-26-03respect: :8-26-03respect: :wub: that's mean this world to me..so sweet...:cloud9

canot wait tomorrow is happening..MIke will give us more..since right now on..never stop...MIke...!!!!!!!:wub: :wub:

Maiky

he looks so sweet in these pics,
it's fantastic!:wub:

I'm looking forward to see when he'll receive the award!:)

HeavenSent

mj1-1.jpg

Sorry guys, the only thing I get out of this pic is that thigh.

*hungry*

I'm a sucker for the waist down, I can't help it. :licklips

HeavenSent

Good morning, everyone. I'm in a pleasant mood so I'll be trying to keep task with posting more pics of Mike in London. :8-26-03fruits_apple

*courtesty of TSCM on MJJF*

Outside the Hempel Hotel in London.
MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-065.jpg

MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-066.jpg

MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-068.jpg

MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-070.jpg

MichaeljacksonInLondon112006-071.jpg

Shannon

All of this makes me cry. Happy tears. We have been wishing, hoping, and praying for this for so long, and now it is finally happening. :D Just seeing his beautiful smile again... it makes me so grateful. He makes me smile from ear to ear. He's one of the few ones that still makes me smile these days. How is it possible to not love this man? :wub: