Official American Music Awards Thread

SexyChica

Jermaine shut up. No one cares about you.

Evidently Janet isn't going to accept any MJ awards. What did she go home after performing?

CJluvsMJ

Jermaine and his kids might as well sit on the steps and just wait for the rest of MJ's awards, because they're gonna be up and down tonight.
:lol

HeavenSent

They knew Mike was going to win. First off, Jamie Foxx? NEXT! Maxwell's good, but he can't go up against Michael. Then to have Orianthi up there to announce the nominations, yeah it was kinda expected. But I'm so happy to see that the fans came thru for the King. One down, four more to go! I hope!

lol, my bf just called Jermaine, Oilmaine. Called his hair crunchy, too. Oh dear.

MJfan01'

HeavenSent;227201 said:
They knew Mike was going to win. First off, Jamie Foxx? NEXT! Maxwell's good, but he can't go up against Michael. Then to have Orianthi up there to announce the nominations, yeah it was kinda expected. But I'm so happy to see that the fans came thru for the King. One down, four more to go! I hope!

lol, my bf just called Jermaine, Oilmaine. Called his hair crunchy, too. Oh dear.

i thought it was greasemaine? lol:lol

SexyChica

HeavenSent;227201 said:

Yeah, that was a given when Orianthi was a presenter.

Girl, your bf is right. Jermaine should be called Oilmaine because that is some slicked down mess.

swan1013

Jermaine looks like he bathe in a bucket of KFC and thanks for reminding the world how idiotic the names of your kids are, Jermaine Greasy.