Official American Music Awards Thread

HeavenSent

Rihanna cannot sing. I'm sorry to her fans, but I do NOT get her. All this stage mess to listen to someone who sounds like a juiced up robot.

COME BACK MIKE!

CJluvsMJ

HeavenSent;227201 said:
They knew Mike was going to win. First off, Jamie Foxx? NEXT! Maxwell's good, but he can't go up against Michael. Then to have Orianthi up there to announce the nominations, yeah it was kinda expected. But I'm so happy to see that the fans came thru for the King. One down, four more to go! I hope!

lol, my bf just called Jermaine, Oilmaine. Called his hair crunchy, too. Oh dear.

My mom calls him "Gel-maine" :lol

HeavenSent

kclikesro;227209 said:
Jermaine looks like he bathe in a bucket of KFC and thanks for reminding the world how idiotic the names of your kids are, Jermaine Greasy.
Y'all are killing me tonight! :lol

I feel so bad for laughing cause I'm trying to be a better person :whistle

I was so happy to see people standing up for Michael to revisit a little bit. I'm a little worried about Taylor Swift's fans denying him another award, but we'll see. :unsure:

Cristine87

Ugh, why did Jermaine's ass have to be up there. He annoys me! He dresses like Michael and is always in his shadow. I'm sick of seeing him!

CJluvsMJ

OMG, they just asked this stupid question.
They said "Who's gonna win Artist of the Year, MJ, Lady Gaga, or GreenDay?"
WTF?!
DUMB QUESTION!
:pullhair

OneMoreChance

HeavenSent;227215 said:
I was so happy to see people standing up for Michael to revisit a little bit. I'm a little worried about Taylor Swift's fans denying him another award, but we'll see. :unsure:

Taylor Swift has a huge fanbase..... I'm praying for Michael!

SexyChica

Cristine87;227217 said:
Ugh, why did Jermaine's ass have to be up there. He annoys me! He dresses like Michael and is always in his shadow. I'm sick of seeing him!

He wants to be Michael. He's gotta feel since Michael passed he can finally get some attention.

SexyChica

Jeniffer30;227219 said:
Taylor Swift has a huge fanbase..... I'm praying for Michael!

Yeah, she does, but if Michael fans voted than it shouldn't be a problem. I did my part and voted. Now, I have to wait and see if he actually wins.

MJfan01'

Jeniffer30;227216 said:
Is it just me or has Rihanna gone to the dark side?

She has gone to the dark side. Given all that's happened, I'm not surpised. I like Russian Roulette though.

Cristine87

SexyChica;227221 said:
He wants to be Michael. He's gotta feel since Michael passed he can finally get some attention.

I just knew he was going to take his ass up there and accept the award on behalf of Michael.

I actually liked the Black eyed peas performance!