official April 21 2005 thread

Eboni

Originally posted by HeavenSent
A HUGE disconnect. People are falling over themselves trying to paint him as a homosexual pedophile...The shock that he's *gasp!* into women is so lame. I'm sitting in back of two women in class who absolutely refuse to believe that he's had any healthy relationships w/the opposite sex.

Hmmm.... so Michael has been cheating on me huh?

- ... just kidding :lol:

- Ofcourse Michael can have a relationship with a (dare I say it) WOMAN!!!

-Those girls don't know what they are talking about. Not only is he damn SEXY but he's also very intelligent and kind-natured.

- I'd date Michael any time. :D

- Because he doesn't rap about GUNS and DRUGS and B*****S he's not SEXY?????
PLEASEEEEE!!!!! :extremely

Eboni

Again, I say that Michael sure has a nasty habit of blantantly molesting these kids in front of as many people as possible, but yet, striking so much fear in these people's hearts that they do not one thing. Because we all know that a 5'11 120 sumthin pound man is so able to intimidate a 300-plus security guard.... :nonono:[/QUOTE]

You crack me up with this comment. :crackingu

- it's so true. :thumbsup

minnie michael

yes its very happy to read today's thread..and first that former-security called Brain is good..i like his honesty claim..and that 18 years old young guy seems to have his own problem right now..but anyway its good to know he said he saw nothing bad happened..cos he claim G-boy told him his cancer was gone cos Mike's help.. :thumbsup as for he said Mike knows how to talk with women..cos Mike know.. MIke is the biggest sexiest in the world.. :tooexcite :tooexcite

xixi and that two guys brothers are good..i wish they will be called to take the stand they said they wanna tell the honesty truth to help MIke as much as possible..i love those people out there who have been Neverland and like to defend Michael..thanks a lots...

everything is going to greater and greater..Mike looks hot as always love that pair of juicy hottest pants..but that babe blue vest is not my very taste..i wish he smile.. :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by MystiqueX2004
One comment about the whole Vaseline story thing. In all of Neverland, why would the only jar of vaseline be in an SUV??? And not in a bathroom or bedroom or anywhere else? You mean to tell me, that in all the thousands of acres of Neverland that the only jar of vaseline JUST HAPPENED to be in a SUV? and that Mike would send someone out to get it? This "story" just does not make much logical sense. Again, I say that Michael sure has a nasty habit of blantantly molesting these kids in front of as many people as possible, but yet, striking so much fear in these people's hearts that they do not one thing. Because we all know that a 5'11 120 sumthin pound man is so able to intimidate a 300-plus security guard.... :nonono:
It's so fruitless trying to make sense of something like that. :drinkingb

Yeah, Michael's so dumb and bold. He knowingly summoned an employee, while aroused, and asked for a jar of vaseline take back w/him into the bedroom to continue his romp w/a boy. Riiiiight.

That's just like that dude who testified that Mike sent him for some french fries, and when he ret'd, he just so happened to catch Michael molesting. Yeah that's bold. Molest someone where someone can just waltz on in, #1. And #2, molest someone KNOWING that their asses are gonna return w/your damn fries.

COME ON. :lol:

Ain't nobody believing that mess.

Eboni

Originally posted by HeavenSent
It's so fruitless trying to make sense of something like that. :drinkingb

Yeah, Michael's so dumb and bold. He knowingly summoned an employee, while aroused, and asked for a jar of vaseline take back w/him into the bedroom to continue his romp w/a boy. Riiiiight.

That's just like that dude who testified that Mike sent him for some french fries, and when he ret'd, he just so happened to catch Michael molesting. Yeah that's bold. Molest someone where someone can just waltz on in, #1. And #2, molest someone KNOWING that their asses are gonna return w/your damn fries.

COME ON. :lol:

Ain't nobody believing that mess.
:crackingu

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper
Guthrie: Judge will allow in the Accuser's prior sexual behavior.
He will not allow in the ridiculous (my word) "vaseline" story
:blackeye

Eboni

I honestly do hope and pray that the jury realizes that of all the disgusting things that these ex- employees have said to have witness, they still tried to sue Michael for wrongful termination. :bs

- There's NO WAY I could see my boss or anyone molest a child and #1 say noting about it(regardless of who believes me) and #2 I NEVER want anything to do with the bastard ever again furthermore sue them for wrongful dismissal.

- Infact, I'd be the one to DISMISS their ASS first.

- So please God, before I have to fly to S/M and kick the jurors asses, please let them not be blinded by smut.

Eboni

Originally posted by mjwifey3
Aww you are sooo sweet thank you! :biglaugh: GO EBONI! Have you written any new lyrics for that beautiful song you wrote Michael?

Hi honey :D
- I posted the rest of the song yesterday but in case you missed it he's the entirety of it. Enjoy. :D

Passing through the courtyard,
you saw us standing there,
looking us straight into our eyes,
you seem to lock our stares,
Going into the lions' den,
we scream after you,
hearing our screams as you go inside,
it's then you forever knew.

We are the roses in your garden,
Gracing your senses with our love,
Blooming despite the harsh, blowing of the wind,
Pick us in the morning for your strength

We drive on home at the end of each day,
we cry silent tears,
nobody knows the pain we've felt,
nobody hardly cares,
the knives of lies,
the slander words,
vindictive bullets flew,
you stood you ground,
never did you bow,
cause we BELIEVED IN YOU.

Pick us in the morning for your strength.

mjwifey3

*rolls eyes* Michael Jackson is sexy as all hell. He could ask any woman 18 and older on this website to go out with him and we'd all say HELL YES! :tooexcite That's because Mike is smooth but not a criminal. Oh and here's my comment on the vaseline story :bs and for the person who made up that ridiculous story they can :buttkiss: !
:cheerlead WHO'S SEXY: MICHAEL JACKSONS SEXY! :mjdancer

mjwifey3

Originally posted by Eboni
Hi honey :D
- I posted the rest of the song yesterday but in case you missed it he's the entirety of it. Enjoy. :D

Passing through the courtyard,
you saw us standing there,
looking us straight into our eyes,
you seem to lock our stares,
Going into the lions' den,
we scream after you,
hearing our screams as you go inside,
it's then you forever knew.

Pick us in the morning for your strength

We drive on home at the end of each day,
we cry silent tears,
nobody knows the pain we've felt,
nobody hardly cares,
the knives of lies,
the slander words,
vindictive bullets flew,
you stood you ground,
never did you bow,
cause we BELIEVED IN YOU.

Pick us in the morning for your strength.

Thanks so much for posting it again it is sooo beautiful! :clapping Keep up the good work this song is awesome! :thumbsup

Eboni

*rolls eyes* Michael Jackson is sexy as all hell. He could ask any woman 18 and older on this website to go out with him and we'd all say HELL YES! :tooexcite That's because Mike is smooth but not a criminal. Oh and here's my comment on the vaseline story :bs and for the person who made up that ridiculous story they can :buttkiss: !
:cheerlead WHO'S SEXY: MICHAEL JACKSONS SEXY! :mjdancer

Michaels' too DELICIOUS FOR WORDS. :lol:

Eboni

Thanks so much for posting it again it is sooo beautiful! :clapping Keep up the good work this song is awesome! :thumbsup

Thanks girl, I only wish he could hear/see it.

- His fans seeing it though, is just as great. :D

minnie michael

Originally posted by Cristine87
So, Michael's seducing other women behind my back? Men are so trifflin'! LOL!

yes that one is me..xixiixix :D :tooexcite :tooexcite

no matter what Mike does i know he is right always forever right..xiixxi :D

mjwifey3

Originally posted by Eboni
Thanks girl, I only wish he could hear/see it.

- His fans seeing it though, is just as great. :D
Don't worry he'll hear it. We'll sing it for him when he's aquitted!

MystiqueX2004

Eboni said:
Again, I say that Michael sure has a nasty habit of blantantly molesting these kids in front of as many people as possible, but yet, striking so much fear in these people's hearts that they do not one thing. Because we all know that a 5'11 120 sumthin pound man is so able to intimidate a 300-plus security guard.... :nonono:

You crack me up with this comment. :crackingu

- it's so true. :thumbsup[/QUOTE]

:D I mean really, that's like saying that a mouse is able to intimidate a tiger. Not saying that Mike's a mouse, but I mean come on...if u see a 30 sumthin year old, as light as a feather, screwing a thirteen year old, you mean to tell me that u were scared of losing ur job that's why u let the thirteen-year old continue to be subjected to such cruelty? I'm 5'3 and if i saw a 5'11 120 pound guy trying to do this to a kid, i'd tackle him, call the police, and beat him senseless...now if a 5'3 girl is not intimidated by anyone who would do such a thing to a kid, then how much more so should a 6-foot, 300-plus man???excuse me, SECURITY GUARD???? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING PEOPLE NOT WATCHING, THEN WALKING AWAY, AND SELLING YOUR STORY TO TABLOIDS!!!!! It doesn't make logical sense even to the feable minded, unless he was and is brain dead then that might be a different story.... :cryptic