official April 21 2005 thread

Tiger Lilly

Guthrie: Judge will allow in the Accuser's prior sexual behavior.
He will not allow in the ridiculous (my word) "vaseline" story
Wow.... that's great news! :D Mez is kicking some a$s again! What "prior sexual behavior" can G-boy have though?

And thanks for responding to me alfredo! :D :rose:

alfredo

I hate the media!!!. I guess you all know that by now :lol:

They are running that vasoline story. TS is a bastard. He knew it was a stretch to get that in so he threw it out there in the hopes that Melville would cave or some juror would here about it from someone. And even better he could support the "reasons" he brought this case in the eyes of the press, hoping to stave off an MJ lawsuit

There really is a conspiracy.

:sneddoncrybaby

alfredo

Originally posted by Eboni
I understand what you are saying but it all boils down to the fact that anything that might have a link to Michael in any tiny way, the media jumps on it like vultures. Please understand where i'm coming from. :D

I gotcha... They're *ssholes! :lol:

Eboni

Originally posted by alfredo
I hate the media!!!. I guess you all know that by now :lol:

They are running that vasoline story. TS is a bastard. He knew it was a stretch to get that in so he threw it out there in the hopes that Melville would cave or some juror would here about it from someone. And even better he could support the "reasons" he brought this case in the eyes of the press, hoping to stave off an MJ lawsuit

There really is a conspiracy.

:sneddoncrybaby

PREACH ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BALL. :thumbsup

alfredo

Originally posted by whisper
Who said anything about Corey Feldman??

Someone had a post asking if he was coming in next week. I doubt the DA (A.K.A 'Ol Dirty Bastard) would bring him in. Too much baggage. The role of trial 'drama mama' has been fill be Janet (Walnuts) Arvizo! Of course, Feldman could be her understudy and fill in. :lol:

Eboni

Someone had a post asking if he was coming in next week. I doubt the DA (A.K.A 'Ol Dirty Bastard) would bring him in. Too much baggage. The role of trial 'drama mama' has been fill be Janet (Walnuts) Arvizo! Of course, Feldman could be her understudy and fill in. :lol:

Don't put anything past that DA (Damn Ass) because as i always say a drowning RAT catches at straw!!!!!! :sneddoncr

alfredo

Originally posted by Eboni
Don't put anything past that DA (Damn Ass) because as i always say a drowning RAT catches at straw!!!!!! :sneddoncr

I said in an earlier post that I don't think its a bad thing. It's another thing that will turn in MJ's favor like this security guard today, salas, the flight attendents, etc.

:sneddoncr

Eboni

I said in an earlier post that I don't think its a bad thing. It's another thing that will turn in MJ's favor like this security guard today, salas, the flight attendents, etc.

:sneddoncr

True that. Let's keep our fingers crossed on this one then shall we? :thumbsup

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tamiele

I hadn't heard about this "story" yet, can somebody give me a rundown??

Los Angeles - Prosecutors pursuing Michael Jackson on child sex charges want to tell jurors of further incendiary claims that the star molested another boy 12 years ago, court documents showed Wednesday.

In a last-ditch bid to introduce what Jackson's lawyers dismissed as "inflammatory" and "prejudicial" evidence, prosecutors sought to allow a guard to testify that he brought the "sweaty" and "aroused" singer a jar of Vaseline while he was in his bedroom with a 12- or 13-year-old youth.

District Attorney Tom Sneddon asked trial Judge Rodney Melville for permission to call former Neverland Ranch security guard Kassim Abdool to corroborate shocking testimony by another guard given earlier this month.

"Jackson called Abdool and asked him to go to Jackson's car and get a jar of Vaseline from the centre console of the vehicle and bring it to his bedroom," Sneddon wrote in documents released by the court on Wednesday.

Jackson appeared aroused

"When Jackson opened the door to his bedroom, Jackson was wearing only his pyjama bottoms, appeared sweaty, aroused and Abdool observed Jackson to have an erection under his pyjama bottoms," Sneddon continued.

"There was a young boy, who he believed was (the teenager who made sex abuse claims against Jackson later in 1993) in the bedroom with Mr Jackson," the prosecutor said.

..and blah muthaf*ckin' blah.

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,...1693484,00.html

Whatever.This is yet another disgusting attempt by the prosecutor to shift attn back to Michael's so called penchant to engage in sexual conduct w/boys while making sure that he has at LEAST one witness to the said crime. *rolls eyes*

alfredo

Originally posted by dangerous
suprised about Melville decsions, but nonetheless pleased. I still thick hes a whack bastard though.

amen. He can't undo the 1108 bullsh*t decision. This was/is a weak case. He could have waited to the end of the prosecution's case to make that decision. By waiting to the half-way point he allowed the prosecutor to tuck the mother away until after the decision was made.
F*cker ! :buttkiss:

HeavenSent

To add...

From TSColdman:

"The victim in this case told us that Mr. Eletab had told her that he had been to Michael Jackson's house and had seen Michael Jackson seduce a girl, and he wanted to do the same thing to her that he had seen Michael Jackson do. Mr. Eletab himself told us that he had only mentioned how smooth Michael Jackson was and that he knows how to talk to a woman."

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Also Mike Taibbi was on Abrams Report today. He had the guts to point out what has been irking alot of people but nobody had the balls to say.

Taibbi pointed out that none of the material found anywhere in Mike's house was pedophilic in nature, none of it pedophilic towards little boys. And now we have Eletab's declaration (true or not) that he's seen Jackson seduce at least one woman at Neverland.

Now, remember yall, this is on top of Aaron Carter saying that he's spotted Mike making out with a woman who he couldn't identify at Neverland before too.

So Taibbi really hit upon how much there is a disconnect between what he's charged with and what people have observed.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
So Taibbi really hit upon how much there is a disconnect between what he's charged with and what people have observed.
A HUGE disconnect. People are falling over themselves trying to paint him as a homosexual pedophile...The shock that he's *gasp!* into women is so lame. I'm sitting in back of two women in class who absolutely refuse to believe that he's had any healthy relationships w/the opposite sex.

MystiqueX2004

One comment about the whole Vaseline story thing. In all of Neverland, why would the only jar of vaseline be in an SUV??? And not in a bathroom or bedroom or anywhere else? You mean to tell me, that in all the thousands of acres of Neverland that the only jar of vaseline JUST HAPPENED to be in a SUV? and that Mike would send someone out to get it? This "story" just does not make much logical sense. Again, I say that Michael sure has a nasty habit of blantantly molesting these kids in front of as many people as possible, but yet, striking so much fear in these people's hearts that they do not one thing. Because we all know that a 5'11 120 sumthin pound man is so able to intimidate a 300-plus security guard.... :nonono: