:bs :bs

Aaliyah

capt.carf10404272209.michael_jackson_carf104.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Catherine
according to savanah she said she was asked if she was truthful about michaels
parenting skills, she said she wasnt

:bs :bs
Well to be fair, she couldnt elaborate because court ended. Perhaps we'll get clarification tomorrow.

A

Anonymous

Some of the 'commentators' on TV are saying Debbie showed a want to re-enter MJ's life.

Anyone feel bad for her? Hands?

*raises*

:laugh I feel like an idiot. Eh.

I love Michael in red, it makes him.........sexier.

HeavenSent

lol Vicky :lol:

I think a lot us are going to regret bashing this woman. For things that we had no clue about. I wish we had transcripts of her testimony.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
lol Vicky :lol:

I think a lot us are going to regret bashing this woman. For things that we had no clue about. I wish we had transcripts of her testimony.

:laugh

I haven't as of late. Only when she went on ET, and even now when I think about that I get irritated. What the hell was it about? It was like...she was on TV just to be TV we didn't even know what she was going on about. :laugh

But other than that. I want them to be friends again. I dooo.

I hope Jess was in the courtroom today!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Dimond reporting about Rowe along with trying to spin away what is obviously devastating to the prosecution. Chris Pixley's comments are also included. So first you've got the beast (dimond) and then you've got the beauty. :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
:laugh

I haven't as of late. Only when she went on ET, and even now when I think about that I get irritated. What the hell was it about? It was like...she was on TV just to be TV we didn't even know what she was going on about. :laugh

But other than that. I want them to be friends again. I dooo.

I hope Jess was in the courtroom today!!
lol. I hope Jess was there too. She is so lucky to be able to see all this.

Yeah that ET segment was a "wtf was that pile of hot garbage"...I hope her and Michael and simply talk this out. Unless she comes out saying some total bizarre crap, I can't say anything bad about her. She bore Michael's two lovlies...

You know Sneddon and the whole world wants to hear about their sex life. I wish this to backfire like none other. :smacking

HotMJ!

Originally posted by HOTWHEELS67 at MJJF

If Ms. Rowe's relationship with Michael was that strained, I doubt she would have been asked to speak about her relationship to Michael or the kids in the rebuttal in the first place.

FINALLY... the light is beginning to *dawn* for some of the fans...

!!!

:sneddoncr Sneddumb Shamed