Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

floacist

mjl.jpg

AWWWW!I didnt see that, I love how the Jackson fam goes to court all styled up in Gucci shades...awwwwwwwwww.

QuietSoul

Originally posted by whisper
MJJF Exclusive: D-day for Sneddon

Our media representative & TheJusticeSystem.net correspondent Gail (MJDANCER123) has given us the scoop from inside the courtroom.

In describing the atmosphere of the courtroom, Gail conveys to us that the showdown is "tense" and that Sneddon is "under pressure." Gail notes that many media reps that are in the courtroom and in overflow simply "do not believe Sneddon's testimony." His behavior has been described as "petulant, bratty, abrasive and very uncooperative," Because of this behavior, Judge Melville admonished D.A. Sneddon FOUR SEPARATE TIMES.

According to Gail, Judge Melville stopped the proceedings and said to Sneddon "Look, you are no longer an advocate. You are a WITNESS in these criminal proceedings. Stop being argumentative and evasive and answer the questions! Yes, or No will do."

Sneddon responded with what could be described as a belligerent tone "I do not want the wrong view point to get out ..... I have to explain." Melville then stated "That is up to your counsel. Your counsel will question you about this. Once again, you are not an advocate but a witness. Stop sparring with Mesereau."

From that point, Sneddon barked his answers with an angry "YES" or "NO" to Tom Mesereau’s questions.

Gail had the opportunity to speak with Katherine Jackson, Michael's beloved mother. Gail conveyed to Katherine that MJJForum, TheJusticeSystem.net, Mark Geragos and Carol Davis are in support of Michael and the family and that our support is unwavering. Gail then proceeded to hug Katherine. Katherine was very moved by this and said "Why oh why are they doing this to my son, my family?" Our prayers go out to the matriarch of The Jackson Family.

Gail mentions that the entire family wore white with gold accents and that they were all very confident.

Gail will be updating us during the next break.
Oh poor Sneddon, feeling the heat now, ma boy? :laugh

I feel so bad for Katharine.. she alone doesn't deserve this. She has to watch her son and her entire family go through this awful thing - I pray for the whole Jackson family, not only Michael.

Cristine87

Originally posted by floacist
No i have officially slipped into acoma!I turned on CNN when I woke up this afternoon and I screamed DAMNNNN, my mom and sister just looked at me and I forgot that I was speaking outloud again!Holyyyyyyyy Shiiitttttttttt...dont get me wrong I am paying full attention to the case and Sneddon the pig but Michael in all white wearing either Dior or Gucci shades...oh god.

I know how you feel. He shouldn't go to jail for molestation, but for looking so fine & 'causing defensless women to faint in his sheer presnece, he should be convicted & have a life sentence! :inlove

minnie michael

even i still canot watch live but i feel happy and satisfied because the good news and new pic of whole family... :magicstick it seems like they come back again?? :praying: :praying:

A

Anonymous

point.jpg

He looks...like, I dunno! Something about that picture makes it look magical or something. :laugh

minnie michael

dear Michael's mama please take it easy and donot be worried we are all here with Michael and the whole brave jackson family...and wanna tell, your seventh son is amazing handsome..xiixixix you are blessed to have this cute babe boy..xixi love you dearly.. :D :heart2: :heart2: :rainbow: :tooexcite

Michael's mama is more than seventy, canot believe it, she looks like 60 years old or so..

mello1

I know, totally f--king biased reporting from CNN. Sneddon is acting like a total bitch on the stand and it gets reported as him being calm and relaxed. Get the fu-- outta here....

QuietSoul

Originally posted by LuckyStar
OMG! Where are those pics from? The break?? After they ate???

He looks stunning!
Yeah, they were taken in the break when he got out of the bus to talk to fans for a few minutes (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.