Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by 1984
for Gem :D
zzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxxxxxxxxx.jpg

capt.cabg11808162044.michael_jackson_cabg118.jpg

r3781785419.jpg

^aaaaawww
:crackingu Y'all know what I like! LOL @ Mez laughing, he's on fiiiiire! And I just can't believe how beautiful Michael is.... I love him so much, precious angel. :inlove

point.jpg

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by whisper
mystery777 Posted: Aug 16 2004, 03:47 PM

omg I just heard on Spanish tv...A REPORTER SAID SHE WAS INSIDE THE COURTROOM...

AND SHE SAID SNEDDON WAS EXPOSED...!!!! AND THAT IT WAS OVER FOR HIM...she said that the defense has proven that it is personal what SNeddon has against MJ..and they had proof coming since 93?!!!

Is she exagerating?!!!!!
WAT?!?! OMG?!?! Plzzzzzz be true! :praying: :praying: :praying:

QuietSoul

omg I just heard on Spanish tv...A REPORTER SAID SHE WAS INSIDE THE COURTROOM...

AND SHE SAID SNEDDON WAS EXPOSED...!!!! AND THAT IT WAS OVER FOR HIM...she said that the defense has proven that it is personal what SNeddon has against MJ..and they had proof coming since 93?!!!

Is she exagerating?!!!!!
I hope she's not. :praying:

LuckyStar

Is she exagerating?!!!!!

WHAT?!?!?!? Is this a reliable source?!?!

Tiger Lilly

Damn Sky News for saying the same old shit.... We all know why they're there today, tell us whats actually happening. :throwings

minnie michael

Originally posted by DarkChild
LMFAO! His expression here :laugh

mlj.jpg

"Oooo! Ark at 'er!'

awwwwww hahha this one is soooo cute... :licklips: :D

i read some more cuter on MJJF..they said Michael eat McDonalds this lunch..xiixi xiixixixiixixi sosoooso cute yeahhhhh!!!!!!! :D :mj_wavedfan

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Crier ( Court TV) is spending a whole half an hour talking about some boring ass Scott Peterson-Amber tapes. Who gives a crap. The real stories are happening in the Jackson and Bryant cases today. Yet they're wasting all this time on Peterson.

Tiger Lilly

Crier ( Court TV) is spending a whole half an hour talking about some boring ass Scott Peterson-Amber tapes. Who gives a crap. The real stories are happening in the Jackson and Bryant cases today. Yet they're wasting all this time on Peterson.
You think thats bad, BBC News 24 and Sky News have been reporting about floods in Cornwall for over 4 hours. :careless :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.