Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
capt.cabg11808162044.michael_jackson_cabg118.jpg

Mez: "Yo Sneddon, you got a shit stain on your trousers! Are you really crapping yourself that much?"

:crackingu that's hilarious lmao

QuietSoul

On the site I was watching the court live, they've decided to stop showing us the live footage, they now want to show us the old footage. How good of them! Grr!

Originally posted by QuietSoul
On the site I was watching the court live, they've decided to stop showing us the live footage, they now want to show us the old footage. How good of them! Grr!
yeah i saw that too...
they just keep rewinding all the damn time :careless

not that i mind seeing michael over and over again but...i just hope they show when he comes out later.

Tiger Lilly

Ya know I'm really feeling Michael's confidence. Seeing him these past 2 days has made me feel so much better. God, I love him so much. He's so precious. :inlove

mike.jpg

What a great shot! :greenlaug

SexyMJLover

i'm confused guys... was it just me who heard on Fox that the trial is now put back to Feb 2005? or did i hear it dreadfully wrong! :idontknow

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
Dimond continues to spin for Sneddon. SHe actually claimed Sneddon's admission to knowing Miller was "a little bombshell for a minute". I'm like, what the hell do you mean its a little bombshell for a minute? Her reporting is absolutely ridiculous and desperate.

What da f*ck? A little bombshell for a minute? ROTFL.

God, that woman's trying so hard. Guaranteed she's going home to shed a little tear for her bedmate tonite. This was more than just a minute bombshell. But oh! what Michael wears to the courtroom. Man...that's some solid :censored: right there.

mello1

Originally posted by whisper
Dimond continues to spin for Sneddon. SHe actually claimed Sneddon's admission to knowing Miller was "a little bombshell for a minute". I'm like, what the hell do you mean its a little bombshell for a minute? Her reporting is absolutely ridiculous and desperate.

A little bombshell for a minute. Damn. I guess that REALLY means that Sneddon is up the creek without a paddle. :whatanidi :pullhairo

Tiger Lilly

Now come on guys, a court hearing wouldn't be a court hearing without some ass-licking from our very own Diane. If she says shit like that then we know even more that Sneddon's in trouble.

floetic_justice

DAMN i'm late in this thread :laugh I'll read all the pages later :) Anyway, yes this is wonderful. The fam all look gangsta like they all did last time. Jermaine looking like a pastor minister..lol I was panicking at 1pm because that's when the news was supposed to cover it and i didnt see anything (like Vicky) lol

I like the symbolism of all white...but at the sametime they look like they going to a p.diddy party lol Randy and that open chested haired shirt lol do ya thang playa it looks good on....YOU! :laugh

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Now come on guys, a court hearing wouldn't be a court hearing without some ass-licking from our very own Diane. If she says shit like that then we know even more that Sneddon's in trouble.

Everytime I think Diane's going to conceed, off she goes to make yet another asinine excuse for her bedmate! I swear to god, if she doesn't stop while she's ahead, she's going to be forever blackballed from her own industry.

She needs to stop! Good lawd! :footinmou

HeavenSent

btw. Can we have another thread to discuss the facts of what was covered today? I haven't been here all day, and I am so lost....going thru multiple pages is a bitch w/a slow ass computer, lol :uh_uh:

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Everytime I think Diane's going to conceed, off she goes to make yet another asinine excuse for her bedmate! I swear to god, if she doesn't stop while she's ahead, she's going to be forever blackballed from her own industry.

She needs to stop! Good lawd! :footinmou
LOL I agree but she's gave me a laugh today. I mean come on, Sneddon's actions were "innocent"? Wake up and admit it to yourself love, your man (Sneddon) is in trouble. He even admitted himself that what he did was illegal, stop crawling up his ass crack! Wake up or destroy your career with wishful and false thinking. :whatanidi

A

Anonymous

MJ just left, but I hear the thing is still in session...may even be lasting tomorrow as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.