Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

I wonder when the judge will make a final ruling on the Miller raid matter. I want a final conclusion.

theres more pics...some may already be in here:

51179401.jpg

51179403.jpg

51179405.jpg

51179414.jpg

51179457.jpg

51179470.jpg

51179477.jpg

51179484.jpg

51179486.jpg

51179491.jpg

51179503.jpg

51179511.jpg

HeavenSent

Originally posted by dangerous
I am in such a blender here, when will Melville rule on this. HOw can Sneddon say he made a mistake? IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!!! For ****s sake i learned that in highschool!!!!

Melville has a bunch of decisions to make that will prove very revealing. HMMMMM...
Melville has puzzled me. He will definently be showing his true colors once he is faced with making the rulings.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by LuckyStar
51179401.jpg

Nices shoes Mike! :D
Thank you soooo much for the pics! Hes so beautiful........

Those are "going to church, 'I know I look clean, don't mess up the suit or the hair', Easter Sunday' kind of shoes, lol. My daddy has the same exact pair! :laugh

dangerous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
Those are "going to church, 'I know I look clean, don't mess up the suit or the hair', Easter Sunday' kind of shoes, lol. My daddy has the same exact pair! :laugh
AHAHHHAAHAH!! EASTER SUNDAY SHOES!!!!

dang, my dad dont got easter sunday shoes, he got some easter sunday jewels though :laugh

LuckyStar

LOL

Anyway, I really gotta get to bed now, just have to get updated tomorrow. Cant we have like a "What happened there" thread (lol) about the hearing. Like all the info gathered in one thread?

LadyJackson

He looking so DAMN FINE, SEXY AND HOT that Janet and La Toya didn't even want to let him go!!! :laugh You see how tight they are holding on to his arm!!!! :crackingu SH*T...I DON'T BLAME THEM!!!! :laugh Cause I coulda jumped through my TV screen and f*cked him infront of the all those fans and cameras!!!! :laugh :laugh :laugh :laugh :crackingu Whatever female yelled, "I WANNA F*CK YOU MICHAEL!!"...giiiirrrrrrlllll...I woulda been right along with you if I were there!!!! :laugh :crackingu

dangerous

not just a lie, a BOLD FACE LIE.. I love it!! goo mez!!!!!!

lol, and about Sneddon being mad at Franklin. Maybe he finally sat down and tried to read Franklins mockery of the written word.

I hope when Sneddon gets his ass heaved from this case, no other prosecutor takes this crap up.

Whisper, be sure to send ParamountMJ's and all other MJJF insider reports, the community of MJEOL's love and appreciation. :morethana

A

Anonymous

Man, I'm really nervous about Melvilles rulings, if we were dealing with someone else..I probably wouldn't be, but damn!

Originally posted by HeavenSent

LOL omg I loved that! :laugh I see people with shoes like that all the time down here. Michael was doing it big, Janet was so pretty though. I really don't understand what's going on, all I know is they're saying Sneddon or whatever did somethin' wrong. So did anyone from inside the room report what was going on, lol I would read other pages, but this thread is so big. I'm so happy to see Latoya there too.. it's nice to see them all together like that.

MJforever

omg i love his shoes! he looks soooooo good :D i'm so happy to see him.. with his brothers and his sisters.. im going to read the rest of the thread now to get caught up k?

A

Anonymous

WOOOOOOOO ****ING HOO.

Omg. thats excellent.

GO Mesereau!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.