Official August 16th Hearing Thread PICS ADDED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by LuckyStar
Wait wait wait. Sneddon ADMIT he knew that the man worked for Geragos?
Thats what I was told by Jenny in a text and I think I read it here too.... didn't i?

Awww I wanna see Michael leave. :inlove But none of the news channels are saying anything.

69sofine

I thought Michael looked wonderful. He was dressed all in white, I just have one thing to say to that, "Nurse, I need a check-up-from-the-neck-up." I also loved how his family was there to support him.

You can find more pics from today's court appearance on yahoo.com under newsphotos. :mj_3asskicking

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by SexyMJLover
i'm confused guys... was it just me who heard on Fox that the trial is now put back to Feb 2005? or did i hear it dreadfully wrong! :idontknow
All the news channels I've been watching have said its still in Jan '05, Pam. Maybe mine are behind or Fox have got it wrong I dunno, but I haven't heard a change anywhere else yet.

Someone said it was moved to feb 29th '05.
but then they said there was no such date. dont have a calendar so i cant check.

but i think its still the jan date.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
CBS just ran a report.. they said while Sneddon kept replying no, it drew snickers from the family, and at one point Michael even smiled. LOL.
That's great, good for the Jacksons! :D LOL @ Sneddon though, he's blowing this for himself. :laugh

dangerous

Lawwd.. i just watched Inside Edition and had to bear witness to media whore DD. Anyways.. the bitch went there and said CHURCH was a PR move. I swear, these bitches could spin and justify burning children on crosses.

Anyways.. funny thing about the report, they said Jermaine was repeatedly caught dozing off! :laugh

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
Lawwd.. i just watched Inside Edition and had to bear witness to media whore DD. Anyways.. the bitch went there and said CHURCH was a PR move. I swear, these bitches could spin and justify burning children on crosses.

Anyways.. funny thing about the report, they said Jermaine was repeatedly caught dozing off! :laugh

Everything MJ does is a PR move..didn't you know?

LuckyStar

Anyways.. funny thing about the report, they said Jermaine was repeatedly caught dozing off!

:greenlaug Sneddon was so ugly that he closed his eyes, and his voice so boring that he fell asleep.

dangerous

I am in such a blender here, when will Melville rule on this. HOw can Sneddon say he made a mistake? IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!!! For ****s sake i learned that in highschool!!!!

Melville has a bunch of decisions to make that will prove very revealing. HMMMMM...

Status
Not open for further replies.