Official May 12 2005 thread

got2makeitright

Originally posted by MJISHOT
oh yes! Ive read the whole of yesterdays thread, i am so happy. He sounds like he was so confident and not nervous which is awesome!

Well i wish i knew how many witness are on the list? :idontknow

Aaliyah

2005-05-12T153329Z_01_SMT01D_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

sistahlamb

I heard that ABC said that Michael may still take the stand ,what do you think?

No, I don't think so.

Why do you think they decided to show the Bashir outakes yesterday??? It was a genius move on the defence's part. In that interview, he explianed everything that he would have said had he taken the witness stand. Those tapes were like a subtitute for his testimony--without cross-examination.

Meserau said in his opening statements that the jury "will be hearing from Mr. Jackson". Maybe those tapes were what he meant.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by sistahlamb
No, I don't think so.

Why do you think they decided to show the Bashir outakes yesterday??? It was a genius move on the defence's part. In that interview, he explianed everything that he would have said had he taken the witness stand. Those tapes were like a subtitute for his testimony--without cross-examination.

Meserau said in his opening statements that the jury "will be hearing from Mr. Jackson". Maybe those tapes were what he meant.

The smokinggun has info on what the D.A. plans to do very soon :cryptic

sistahlamb

Yes i know that , and today there is more right?? Is it because its to risky to Michael on the stand?

Yes it is. And you can blame the prosecution for that.

I think they only got through the forst 2 hours of the 4 hours worth of outakes. I think there is more today and after that it's been reported that Mark Geregos and Chris Tucker will the the next witnesses. But there has been no confirmation on this.

senecajackson

No, I don't think so.

U know what...at first I felt that MJ should get on the stand and testify for himself...but now he doesn't even need to. I agree with what u said: GENIUS MOVE on the defense's part, and we wouldn't have to worry about those screwy cross examination!
He really explained himself well too!

It would be nice if the defense could show parts of PHM...that would be sweet! Just to show how MJ interacts with children and how innocent it is!

danaluvsmj

"I used to be very lonely, you have no idea," he said, his voice breaking with emotion as if holding back tears. "I would walk up to strangers and say will you be my friend."

aww poor baby. Michael, you know you've got a friend in me :console

I'm glad yesterday went so well. I wonder who will testify next?

senecajackson

Yes it is. And you can blame the prosecution for that.

I think they only got through the forst 2 hours of the 4 hours worth of outakes. I think there is more today and after that it's been reported that Mark Geregos and Chris Tucker will the the next witnesses. But there has been no confirmation on this.

OMG I can't wait for Chris Tucker!
He's probably the most important witness here, cause he knows so much!

Wooot woot cant wait!

sistahlamb

I'm glad yesterday went so well. I wonder who will testify next?

Well, if the reports are true, Mark Geregos won't take the stand until tomorrow.

After the defence is finished with the tapes, Chris Tucker might be thier next witness.

But really, none of this has been confirmed yet.

sistahlamb

This is really off topic but speaking of Chris Tucker, does anybody here think he's cute???
I've kinda had a crush on him for a little while but I think he's already married??? But a recent article referred to his fiance at the time of the alleged conspiricy as his "ex-fiance".

I'm kinda confused about it but as far as I know he certianly hasn't married her.

Eboni

Hi Guys,

-I was very touched by the way Michael spoke about himself on that tape when i read about it.

-Michael is clearly very misunderstood.

-The world has been tainted so very bad that every thing now is all about SEX,DRUGS,BOMBS AND MORE BOMBS!!!!

-When Michael now ....well not now because he's been saying these things for years but... when he talks about love and innocence and peace...the world is going to think he's crazy!!!

-He's not crazy, he has just not been tainted!!!