Official May 12 2005 thread

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
:sneddoncr ....is really very unattractive...

-It's a wonder how he got a woman to give him nine kids :idontknow

-She probably was smoking the same thing as the 'ARVIZO GANG LEADER'.....(janut) :lol:

I heard on tv that MJ team will be done with this case in 6 week WTF?
p.s.
I hate oldfartbags ( new nick name) speard it around the web* :lol:

alfredo

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Everything is going well as in now but at the end of the trial can the da still bring in jordy? :thumbsdow

Yes, he could bring in the '93 kid. But if I were that guy, I wouldn't want what Mez is going to give him. His dad/step-dad on tape, Ms. Hughes, plus I'm sure there is more. Plus, with the latest filing that was posted on thesmokinggun.com, I think the DA is running on empty because he is trying to prevent MJ from presenting character witnesses or else he will be able to bring in the '93 civil deposition. Why talk deposition if you have a witness?

got2makeitright

Originally posted by alfredo
Yes, he could bring in the '93 kid. But if I were that guy, I wouldn't want what Mez is going to give him. His dad/step-dad on tape, Ms. Hughes, plus I'm sure there is more. Plus, with the latest filing that was posted on thesmokinggun.com, I think the DA is running on empty because he is trying to prevent MJ from presenting character witnesses or else he will be able to bring in the '93 civil deposition. Why talk deposition if you have a witness?

Well i wish Ms. Hughes would take that stand if anything from jordy comes in, that is my take i just will there was a bombshell on jordy making this up. As His dad/step-dad on tape What is on them tapes? Jordy uncle says the tapes were taking out of contex is that true?

Eboni

I honestly don't think that Jordy Chandler is going to want to have anything to do with this case.

-He's now a grown man in hiding because of the works of his father!!

-A life like that....even Michael Jackson probably is a bit sorry for him.

-I remember on the interview Michael had with Ed Bradley and he was saying that Gavin Arvizo is a sweet boy and he don't know what turned him like this.

-My point is that these kids parents are hurting their them....

-THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DOING THE ABUSE..ALONG WITH THE SYSTEM!!!

-Who knows what'll happen to Gavin when he grows up??? Will he become a recluse like Jordy???

-Then again you know what....these are not 4 yr olds here, they are big boys who know wrong from right so they should open their mouths and speak the TRUTH!!!!

got2makeitright

I honestly don't think that Jordy Chandler is going to want to have anything to do with this case.

-He's now a grown man in hiding because of the works of his father!!

-A life like that....even Michael Jackson probably is a bit sorry for him.

-I remember on the interview Michael had with Ed Bradley and he was saying that Gavin Arvizo is a sweet boy and he don't know what turned him like this.

-My point is that these kids parents are hurting their them....

-THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE DOING THE ABUSE..ALONG WITH THE SYSTEM!!!

-Who knows what'll happen to Gavin when he grows up??? Will he become a recluse like Jordy???

-Then again you know what....these are not 4 yr olds here, they are big boys who know wrong from right so they should open their mouths and speak the TRUTH!!!!

I wish Michael the best with his life and health, and where is Jordy father as we talk? :extremely

Eboni

THE TAPE!!!!!

-It amazes me at how something like a man who will later become the father of Michael's accuser, can be heard on tape literally saying how he's going to set up Michael Jackson, and no one cares or raises any alarms about this tape and also can still see this boy and his family as 'victims'!

alfredo

Well i wish Ms. Hughes would take that stand if anything from jordy comes in, that is my take i just will there was a bombshell on jordy making this up. As His dad/step-dad on tape What is on them tapes? Jordy uncle says the tapes were taking out of contex is that true?

You can't take the things he said 'out of context'. It was a long, involved conversation and there was very little to take out of context. He was more upset with being disrespected than the welfare of his son. More angry at his wife than MJ. In fact, I would say that that conversation alone should shut down that part of the 1108 just as Mac & crew shut down the other parts this week. I'm positive that there is evidence that we are not aware of yet. Remember, 2 grand juries refused to indict. All lawyers know that an indictment is the easiest part of a criminal proceeding. The threshold for trial is extremely low even lower than a pre-liminary hearing. Thus the phase, "You can indict a ham sandwitch".

Don't stress yourself on this one. Let's wait to see what happens...

:sneddoncrybaby

got2makeitright

You can't take the things he said 'out of context'. It was a long, involved conversation and there was very little to take out of context. He was more upset with being disrespected than the welfare of his son. More angry at his wife than MJ. In fact, I would say that that conversation alone should shut down that part of the 1108 just as Mac & crew shut down the other parts this week. I'm positive that there is evidence that we are not aware of yet. Remember, 2 grand juries refused to indict. All lawyers know that an indictment is the easiest part of a criminal proceeding. The threshold for trial is extremely low even lower than a pre-liminary hearing. Thus the phase, "You can indict a ham sandwitch".

Don't stress yourself on this one. Let's wait to see what happens...

:sneddoncrybaby
Thanks for making feel good about this case. You think this taps is in the hands of T-mez?? Ones Mez gets to go into Jordy stuff? :lol:

Eboni

I wish Michael the best with his life and health, and where is Jordy father as we talk? :extremely

Who Knows????

-Who really cares???

-I don't. As long as they continue being invisible.

-They'd only cause much more hype AND SPECULATION for the media if they return to the spotlight and I don't like that for Michael.

-.....Besides, do you think they'd have anything good to say on Michaels' behalf???

-Even if they did.....no one (prosecution) would believe them and the chaos would only add another chapter to this horrible saga started by that 'OLDFATBAGS' :thumbsdow

got2makeitright

Who Knows????

-Who really cares???

-I don't. As long as they continue being invisible.

-They'd only cause much more hype AND SPECULATION for the media if they return to the spotlight and I don't like that for Michael.

-.....Besides, do you think they'd have anything good to say on Michaels' behalf???

-Even if they did.....no one (prosecution) would believe them and the chaos would only add another chapter to this horrible saga started by that 'OLDFATBAGS' :thumbsdow

Yahoo **OLDFARTSBAGS* is catch :lol: :banana-mu

Friend says Jackson accuser never mentioned molestation
By Quintin Cushner/Staff Writer

A friend and classmate of a boy who accused Michael Jackson of child molestation during the early 1990s testified today that the accuser never mentioned the alleged abuse.

Carlos Velasco attended Santa Maria High School with a boy who earlier testified that tickling sessions with Jackson led to sexual groping by the singer.

Velasco said he was a friend of the accuser, who also attended Santa Maria High and is the son of a former maid at Jackson's Neverland Valley Ranch near Los Olivos.

Velasco, also the son of a former Neverland employee, said his friend had never mentioned the alleged molestation. He also said he attended several events at the ranch near Los Olivos with the accuser and did not notice Jackson treating the accuser differently than anyone else.

"(Jackson) talked to all of us," Velasco said. "It wasn't just specifically (the accuser)."

The accusations made by the boy were never litigated after Jackson paid him millions to settle the case.

Also this morning, a Las Vegas attorney who represented Jackson in 2003 testified about events surrounding the debut of a controversial documentary about the entertainer.

David LeGrand said he was retained by Jackson in January 2003 after clips from "Living With Michael Jackson" began appearing on television. LeGrand said he assembled a team of lawyers and public relations people to sue Grenada Television, the British producer of the program.

"Living With Michael Jackson" includes footage of the singer holding hands with his current accuser, and defending his practice of sharing his bed with children - a practice he called innocent and non-sexual.

LeGrand testified that there was not a proper contract drafted at the onset of the production, and that Jackson received no money for his participation in the documentary.

LeGrand said Jackson was concerned that his children were depicted on the documentary, which he believe posed a safety risk for them.

Jackson has pleaded not guilty to four counts of molesting a 13-year-old boy and four counts of administering alcohol to help him with the alleged lewd acts. He also has pleaded not guilty to a conspiracy charge involving abduction, false imprisonment and extortion and a count of attempted child molestation.

The Santa Maria Times, following its established policy, is not identifying those who allege they were abused by Jackson, even though they are being named in court.

Staff writer Quintin Cushner can be reached at (805) 739-2217 or qcushner@pulitzer.net.

http://www.santamariatimes.com/articles/20...ocal/news00.txt

MJISHOT

:sneddoncr ....is really very unattractive...

-It's a wonder how he got a woman to give him nine kids :idontknow

-She probably was smoking the same thing as the 'ARVIZO GANG LEADER'.....(janut) :lol:
9 kids????? good god, the poor buggers! :crackingu

MJISHOT

Thanks for making feel good about this case. You think this taps is in the hands of T-mez?? Ones Mez gets to go into Jordy stuff? :lol:
can u stop talking about jordan please! its making me queasy!

got2makeitright

I just read on a other Michael Jackson site that part of Mac's direct/cross/redirect/recross on MJJFORUM and it looks like during the prosecutions's rebuttal stage, they will bring somebody from that Bermuda trip, from the Broack family to try and contradict Mac. That is what Zonnan's cross sounded like. I wont be suprisd if they have somebody from that family nobody has heard about to come in and talk crap for notoriety :thumbsdow

Eboni

I just read on a other Michael Jackson site that part of Mac's direct/cross/redirect/recross on MJJFORUM and it looks like during the prosecutions's rebuttal stage, they will bring somebody from that Bermuda trip, from the Broack family to try and contradict Mac. That is what Zonnan's cross sounded like. I wont be suprisd if they have somebody from that family nobody has heard about to come in and talk crap for notoriety :thumbsdow

By now NOTHING..( notice the capital letters)

-NOTHING should surprise anyone following this case my dear!!

alfredo

I'm sure that will backfire like everything else!

got2makeitright

I'm sure that will backfire like everything else!

yep think they will probably do exactly that. However, Mac didn't deny anything about that trip. He just didn't remember some of the details. Unlike some of the adults who couldn't remember very important details, though, Mac was a young kid at the time this happened. He probably didn't even NOTICE some of those things. So should members of that family come forward in the rebuttal, they will have minimal effect, in my opinion.

Aaliyah

2005-05-12T181919Z_01_MJT16D-_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

2005-05-12T181730Z_01_MJT15D-_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

A

Anonymous

That doesn't matter.

He was asking of someone from that family told Macaulay that he couldn't be alone with Michael. Macaulay said he didn't rememeber.

Okay? So if they have some woman testify and say 'Yeah, I told him he shouldn't be alone with Michael Jackson'.

So what?

Really...so what?

That doesn't prove molestation.

HotMJ!

:crystalball:

I've nominated myself to be a JURY WATCHER! :thumbsup

So I found this news transcript at MJJForum,

(per TSColdMan):

Dimond: Right. That was sort of a backup copy of what was going on when the Bashir documentary was being filmed.

....He [Michael] said, you know, I was thrust into this role as a superstar and everyone would think I was so excited and happy to be so surrounded but I was really so intensely lonely. And at that point, Annika, I should tell you the court personnel report, one of the jurors in the front row, a 30 something Asian woman, began to weep openly and dab at her eyes.

:thumbsup

:sneddoncr SnedDUMB Shamed