Official May 12 2005 thread

Eboni

Originally posted by sistahlamb
This is really off topic but speaking of Chris Tucker, does anybody here think he's cute???
I've kinda had a crush on him for a little while but I think he's already married??? But a recent article referred to his fiance at the time of the alleged conspiricy as his "ex-fiance".

I'm kinda confused about it but as far as I know he certianly hasn't married her.

Yes, I do think Chris Tucker is very handsome. His eyes are so big and crazy (Crazy Eyes) :lol: .

-I don't think he's married though :idontknow

-.....Michael will always be my number 1 sexy lover though :lol:

- I just can't stop loving him :lol:

sistahlamb

Yes, I do think Chris Tucker is very handsome. His eyes are so big and crazy (Crazy Eyes) .

-I don't think he's married though

-.....Michael will always be my number 1 sexy lover though

- I just can't stop loving him

I like Mike just as much as the next girl but if I had a better chance between him and Chris, it would probably be Chris.

senecajackson

This is really off topic but speaking of Chris Tucker, does anybody here think he's cute???
I've kinda had a crush on him for a little while but I think he's already married??? But a recent article referred to his fiance at the time of the alleged conspiricy as his "ex-fiance".

I'm kinda confused about it but as far as I know he certianly hasn't married her.

HELL YEAH I find Chris Tucker attractive!!!!! :tooexcite
his big ol eyes reminds me of MJ! :D

Aaliyah

2005-05-12T164450Z_01_MJT03D-_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

HeavenSent

Hearing news only please. :D I know it's a slow news day.

You can start a Chris Tucker thread.

sistahlamb

Everything is going well as in now but at the end of the trial can the da still bring in jordy?

If they try agian to get him to testify and he agrees to do so, then they might be able to bring him in after the defence is though presenting thier case and the trial is in the "rebuttal" phase.

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
Everything is going well as in now but at the end of the trial can the da still bring in jordy? :thumbsdow

I was wondering the same thing g2mir.

-Will the DA finally give up on trying 2 get Michael???

-Or will he scheme some other nasty deed???

got2makeitright

Originally posted by Eboni
I was wondering the same thing g2mir.

-Will the DA finally give up on trying 2 get Michael???

-Or will he scheme some other nasty deed???

lol you never know what oldfatbags will bring this case :sneddoncrybaby

Eboni

Originally posted by got2makeitright
lol you never know what oldfatbags will bring this case :sneddoncrybaby

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu ....laughing @ that word...'OLDFATBAGS'

Eboni

:sneddoncr ....is really very unattractive...

-It's a wonder how he got a woman to give him nine kids :idontknow

-She probably was smoking the same thing as the 'ARVIZO GANG LEADER'.....(janut) :lol: