[OFFICIAL] Michael in London videos pg3,5,6,7,16,17; live brodcast info pg4

Finally, Michael... FINALLLLLY! yehey! :)

I wonder if there are pics when he arrived in Luton yesterday???? Anyway, that does not matter anymore coz we'll be seeing him more often now although it may not be live (for me as I am here in Canada). :wink

danaluvsmj

So I hear this press conference is supposedly an announcement of performance dates at the O2 this summer, but we'll have to wait until the press conference to see if this is true. If it is, then this summer I'm packing my bags and taking a flight to London!:p

Hmmm, a press conference, huh? Sounds promising! :D Don't want to get my hopes up TOO high (as we all should know the drill about things like this by now, lol..aka wait and see), but I shall be awaiting! :popcorn

Dana, if this pans out, you know who'll be coming with! ;) :8-26-03fruits_apple

Shannon

I'm very excited about this. Can't wait till Thursday. :D

InspirationMoonwalks;209398 said:
Hmmm, a press conference, huh? Sounds promising! :D Don't want to get my hopes up TOO high (as we all should know the drill about things like this by now, lol..aka wait and see), but I shall be awaiting! :popcorn

Dana, if this pans out, you know who'll be coming with! ;) :8-26-03fruits_apple

I'll be there too... :whistle :p

Ben

Maybe for once media rumors are true, let's hope so. I can't think of any other reason why Michael would come to the UK to make a press conference, other than announce a series of concerts or a world tour. If so, this will be the first time Michael has done a press conference to announce a tour.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
eee!!! :lol Let me not get excited until we actually know what he's going to talk about. He could talk about the auction. Or he could NOT talk about anything at all. :p

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYH-eWx0LXM[/video]
Disregard the hateful commentary tacked onto the end of the report...

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Michael Jackson to Make a Special Announcement in London at the O2

Attention Fans! AEG Live is inviting you down to The O2 in London for a very special announcement from Michael Jackson. Access is granted on a first come first served basis.

Here are the details:
WHAT: Michael Jackson to Make A Special Announcement
WHEN: Thursday, March 5th
TIME: Suggested Arrival Time is 1pm.
Press Conference Starts at 4pm.

WHERE: The O2
Grand Concourse
Peninsula Square
London SE10 0DX

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
PIC of MJ in London
mjlondon.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[highlight=yellow]UPDATES[/highlight]

Update @ 6:03pm - hotel security/staff came out of hotel and said to fans Michael had a dinner in the hotel with his kids and will put the kids to bed. Michael will not be coming out today. It's up to you (the fans) if you want to stay out there.

Courtesy of Maximum Jackson.com

No pictures have been released thus far. According to a fan that I am in contact w/at the hotel he used the back entrance. Not sure if any of the media had the opportunity to take any pictures.

Michael arrived to the Lanesborough around 5pm using the back entrance. Most of the paparazzis were in the front so I think nobody managed to take pictures of his arrival. Two of the usual Viano vans and the vehicle he was in was a a white SUV type, sorry, not into cars at all LOL Kids had masks and shook hands with hotel staff that were waiting at the door. Michael was wearing all black, no mask, no fedora, it was just a few seconds, but he turned back to the few fans there and waved.

A paparazzi working for The Sun said one of his colleagues took pictures at Luton, so probably we'll see them tomorrow.

Source: http://forum.mjdreams.net/viewthread.php?tid=2046

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Reports: Michael Jackson seeks comeback in London

2 hours ago

LONDON (AP) – Michael Jackson was due to make a "special announcement" at a London music venue this week – expected to be confirmation of his first live concerts in years. British media said Tuesday that the troubled King of Pop will announce a string of dates at the city's O2 Arena.

Celena Aponte, spokeswoman for the venue's operator, AEG Live, said Jackson had arrived in London on Tuesday and would appear at a press conference at the arena on Thursday afternoon.

The O2, formerly the Millennium Dome, is becoming a venue of choice for comeback performers. Britney Spears plays there eight nights in June, and Prince did a 21-day series of shows in 2007.

Source: http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hF2PrhUDd8zK1EmLb7ceTyIwzq_QD96MRJ3O0

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Giant screens will broadcast the conference for fans who can't get close up to Jackson; Fan capacity at 2000. (courtesy mjjnews)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Anderson Cooper on CNN mentioned the upcoming press conference on his show March 3 2009. Anyone catch the video?