[OFFICIAL] Michael in London videos pg3,5,6,7,16,17; live brodcast info pg4

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[alert]MJJNews ITV1 news just reported that Michael will be attending the conference with a yet unnamed celebrity. (From Storm @ mjj2005.com)2 minutes ago fro[/alert]

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO

CNN just showed a report about the upcoming Press conference which included footage of excited fans

[mega]OK8KODJX[/mega]
(may still be processing)

michaelsluna

why are you allso talkin bout this ..thing so much..caue IM not makin it there..and btw..is not too good to understand your meaning whith:aand if hes comin youll knbow hwos ehs comin whith:eek:r what ever..but i just KNOW dat you mean yourselve from this site to..iim allso comin..but its to sad to say dat now..im just feeling so..akin of pains! ohh michel take th pains away fom me hunn taake em awayswetei youre my lievelove sunshinse!!aaaand i really anna bethere..but now..ash its not fair ATAll!! sooooooooorry!! im so SORRY!! lovelove from me..anja..your real loverfriend..as a real one only can be it..in the lovely way..you aaaand me michael is goona really BE!!see you soon michael..hihi!! :( :( ! :D!ereh!!

michaelsluna

michael is NOT comin whit whoever YOU may believ it as..i do reather believ it one of th bros..ro maybe his own daughter!! see?? im juyst not wanting him into more truoble now...!OK?? im frigthened for his health!! its not DAT goodbut im just wnnting him to be as good as he as MICAEL can and any more im NOT askin for..you just do your best ok..?? bte i see you here to?? love you lovelysunmichael!! hihih!!love love from me..anja..!!I DONY BUY ANY CRAP ATALL::a.b.erheh! :D!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[alert]andyroser24 Live at the O2: update. Supposedly only 10 shows in July. Only a Rumour at present.[/alert]

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO

MSNBC pre-press conference report w/ T. Hall and Courtney H.
[video]http://www.mjeol.com/acc/MSNBC_Prepcreport02_3-5-09.flv[/video]

whisper;209453 said:
[alert]andyroser24 Live at the O2: update. Supposedly only 10 shows in July. Only a Rumour at present.[/alert]

I heard this on MSNBC earlier this morning. Supposedly there's already posters up all around London about it! :lol Ah, Michaelmania is back! :D:wub::8-26-03fruits_apple

Can't wait for the OFFICIAL word on all this! :popcorn

Romimj

I cant wait to see it:D...i've got a class in like 9 min.:( I'll try to get out early to catch him speak. :idontknow

GOOOO MICHAELLLLLL!!!!!!!!! LOVEEE YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!:8-26-03respect:

R e a f u

I think it's safe to say, whatever happens with this appearance in London, it's going to be a hot event, that's for sure :D. I hope this means he'll do a little something in North America soon.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
VIDEO

MSNBC rpt 04 pre-press conference 3-5-09
[video]http://www.mjeol.com/acc/MSNBC_Prepcreport04_3-5-09.flv[/video]

By the way, if you can't even pronounce the smart-a$sed comment you want to make, how about not making it in the first place? :lol You'll see what I mean when you watch the video.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[alert]TWEET: MJpressconf There are thousands of people here![/alert]
[alert]TWEET: mjjcommunityAlert Press allowed into the arena. Michael Jackson en route. #michaeljackson[/alert]

mj4life

This is so exiciting if michael is coming to the us then I won't go in july but if not, I'm there!! I wonder whats going on. its 41 minutes pass. why are they not at least showing the microphones and fans.

SpecialJanet25

Those media bashers are never going be fair with Mike. Why they have bias against him, i don't know. Don't even know him either. Michael is going prove them wrong.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
SpecialJanet25;209463 said:
Those media bashers are never going be fair with Mike. Why they have bias against him, i don't know. Don't even know him either. Michael is going prove them wrong.
Even without him doing anything at all, they should show him the respect he's earned, you know. :)

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
[alert]TWEET: MJpressconf Still waiting for Michael to come on stage... The crowd is amazing![/alert][alert]TWEET: MJpressconf 4.47pm listening to music waiting for the king of pop[/alert]