Official Sept 17 Hearing

mixahl

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Remember at the grand jury hearings, everyone was speculating Jordy was going to testify then from "sources". He never showed.

Even if Jordy does testify I'm sure I heard a few days ago Mez said he had a whole loada evidence to attack '93 with anyway. I think Mez WANTS '93 brought into this.

Try not to worry about it for now. :console I wanna hear it from somewhere more reliable than Ray Chandler.

Yeah, but CAN he testify at the first place? I've heared in the past that his testiomony can not be accepted in court cause he had admitted making the 93 allegations under the influence of some psychiatric drug, or something like that..Is this true? Is there any proof of such admission? If so, can Melville overcome that and admit his testimony in any way? (it's SB after all..) Now unlce Ray says in his website that there is no proof this drug was consumed by Jordie, and even if it did it should not prevent him from testifying because this drug creates memory problems only to old people who trace memories from decades far behind.. It seems prosecution people are all into making it possible for this to happen..(and I don't buy this shit about uncle and nephew not having talked since 2000, I mean pleeease!)

So, what's the case with this, please tell me so I go to bed peacefully (I hope)..

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by mixahl
Yeah, but CAN he testify at the first place?
I believe he can testify, yeah. But if he does so what?
Now unlce Ray says in his website that there is no proof this drug was consumed by Jordie, and even if it did it should not prevent him from testifying because this drug creates memory problems only to old people who trace memories from decades far behind..
LOL more BS from ray Ray, what do ya know. :laugh Please don't believe his shit. That drug CAN and WILL affect people of any age. Jordy didn't admit to anything until right after taking that drug. There is proof Jordy had taken the drug and it WILL be harmful to his testomony if ever he decides to step foot in court.

Ya gotta remember what Ray's story is and who he's supporting. We know for a fact his book is complete BS. He's trying to make it as believable as possible so he can make $$$ and make Michael look bad. Don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth. Not about what he says happened in '93 or what he's saying is happening now. He admitted himself he hasn't spoke to Jordy in 10 or 2 years, depending on which day you ask him. :laugh If the '93 case was so strong then why did 2 grand jurys refuse to indict Michael?

As I said, try not to worry about Jordy for now. If he was gonna testify it'd be spread everywhere by now. Ray is biased and completely unreliable. Go to sleep knowing G-mama tripped up big time today. :sleep

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
In court documents released tonight, we learn that in the prosecution's Ex-Parte Request for Order Re: Production of Booking Reports that the defense has sent a letter asking for all the documents and information relating to Michael Jackson's arrest and booking process.

The prosecution's motion reads:
By letter, the defense informally requested a copy of the reports and related documents and evidence generated by the California Department of Justice in the course of its investigation of the circumstances of defendant's arrest and booking on November 30 2003, following publicized allegations by defendant that he had been injured and mistreated in the course of his arrest and booking and before his release from custody on bail. The People have agreed to seek production of the requested reports and documents.
(see Ex-Parte Request for Order Re: Production of Booking Reports)

The defense is requesting this info and prosecutions will faciliate the handing over of the information from the CA Department of Justice.

The prosecution's motion continues:
5. I therefore respectfully request that the Court issue an Order to Produce Documents and Materials, directing the California Department of Justice to produce all reports, photographs, tapes and documents generated or acquired in its investigation into the events and actions attending the arrest and booking on November 20 2003 of Michael Joe Jackson, born August 29, 1958, Booking No. 621785. The documents and material should include, but not necessarily be limited to, reports to any law enforcement concerning the treatment of Mr. Jackson during his arrest and booking, reports of interviews of percipient witnesses, including sheriff's personnel, video and audio tape-recordings of interviews, events and relevant locations, all lists of persons identified as witnesses to relevant events, still photographs and motion picture footage of the relevant events he reports of the investigation, and any findings, conclusions and final reports of the Department of Justice concerning Mr. Jackson's arrest and booking.

Why does the defense want this info? Could there be possible legal action against the police department in the future? Who knows.

But it is very interesting that it is the defense requesting this information now, just as it is the defense who's requesting discovery from the 1993 investigation where they cite "exculpatory evidence" that prosecutors found concerning that case as well.

This also may be why we saw the leaking of a tape of the accuser's mother giving an interview to the police. Public retaliation is certainly not new to the prosecution or the sheriff's department. When the defense started to get on the prosecution back in Jan 2004 about handing over everything prosecutors have concerning the 1993 investigation, we suddenly get Ray Chandler writing a book, which was released this month (Sept 2004).

Stay tuned for the court documents AND the more information.

-MJEOL

mixahl

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly

As I said, try not to worry about Jordy for now. If he was gonna testify it'd be spread everywhere by now. Ray is biased and completely unreliable. Go to sleep knowing G-mama tripped up big time today. :sleep

This is so comforting..
thanx so much for the details!

Badine

Wow...I dont know what to say.
Im so glad that Jane Does true colors are showing through already. I knew that MJ was ready to kick ass! I have never felt so relieved in my life. I am so happy with today. Coming home today to this good news and beautiful pics really made this day special for me.
I swear that Mike gets more beautiful everytime I see him. Happy tears are running down my face. I cant stop staring at these beautiful pics. Mike you are so beautiful! Stay strong I love you!

mixahl

Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
Inspirational Badline! lol.

Ya, I didn't let Dimond and Bloom's negative comments get to me this time.

Bloom was on Danny's show? What did she say? In his last court appearance she was almost laughable.. Belligerent like hell, saying the day had been "disastrous" for the defense, "proving the prosecution's strong case", however all she could specifically concentrate on was Mike's outfit! I, with my humble common sense, could not follow the correlation of the outfit with the case, I must admit..

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Well damn, I wasn't expecting an objective report from Greta's (Fox news) panel tonight, but I got one. They brought up some great points about the settlement and about people around him--who was making money off of him--to settle the cases rather than fight so that he could continue to make millions of dollars for those "advisors". I was suprised.

The panel was Jayne Weintraub, Stan Goldman, Jim Hammer (who tried to act a damn fool, but he was put in his place quick).

mixahl

Originally posted by whisper
Well damn, I wasn't expecting an objective report from Greta's (Fox news) panel tonight, but I got one. They brought up some great points about the settlement and about people around him--who was making money off of him--to settle the cases rather than fight so that he could continue to make millions of dollars for those "advisors". I was suprised.

The panel was Jayne Weintraub, Stan Goldman, Jim Hammer (who tried to act a damn fool, but he was put in his place quick).

can someone possibly find a transcript..?

DUDE!!

*dies laughing at miz' "Jane Doe's" screwup" I knew it. Even my MUM said this lady was crazy before I did. I knew she was evil, but not nutters!!

Good lord, and I thought her "my son shooting me in the foot" thing was stupid. The fact is she has NO LEGITIMATE CASE TO PRESENT. We knew that already, but she can't even make herself look good- she KNOWS this is all crap, she knows she's in hot water, so she just looks stupid. I can't believe I was actually a bit worried at one point for Michael... lawd, no wonder he looks so confident and happy. He's loving the fact that the only fact this crackpot has against him is that she's a stinkin liar, and not a good one, either. And the most obvious way to tell if someone's lying is if they're NOT staring them in the face, when she didn't even look at Michael once. She can't stand his piercing eyes of honesty.

I bet we ALL feel alot more comfortable now. *cackle* WHAT A CRACKPOT!!!! I'm laughing at her so hard right now!

P.S. I think my heart almost stopped upon seeing all these pics. I'ma die. *does so*

Cristine87

You know I'm curious! Where's Gavin? Did they hide him away somewhere? I sort of feel sorry for that kid. The funny part is, his mother is more the accuser than he is!

floacist

I used to feel sorry for the devil's offspring but not anymore, when you are like 13 or 14 (I cant exactly remember his age) you know the difference between right and wrong and can speak out regardless of your crack head whore of a mother.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by floacist
I used to feel sorry for the devil's offspring but not anymore, when you are like 13 or 14 (I cant exactly remember his age) you know the difference between right and wrong and can speak out regardless of your crack head whore of a mother.
Exactly, and from what we've heard regarding Chris Tucker and shooting "mommy dearest" he's hardly a naive, sweet-angel kinda kid either. The pity I had for him is loooong gone.

:popcorn

dangerous

Regarding the second settlement, im still trying to wrap my mind around it.

assuming and hoping that the lady is Blanca and her son Jason

ok, so what happend exactly?

- blanca is fired (1991)

- gives deposition for JC investigation saying MJ abused her son (1993)

- gets 20, 000 from Hard Copy for this (1993)
:2nav
- Under oath she admits to making this story up (1994)

- 1994 JC settelement

- 1995 :2nav

ok so where in this timeline was her settelement? my guess is where i put those arrow thingys ( :2nav )

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous+-->QUOTE (dangerous)ok so where in this timeline was her settelement? my guess is where i put those arrow thingys ( :2nav )[/b]

People on MJJF were working out a timeline for a while last night and this is basically what they've came up with, Ashley:

<!--QuoteBegin-BNSilly

The second settlement was Blanca Francia - paid to her in 1993 regarding accusations she claimed to have happened in 1990.

Some media are presenting this as two separate cases - nothing to do with the other.

This is not so. Francia came after Michael AFTER the Chandlers - at the same time as she was selling her false stories to every tabloid she could find. Michael paid her and afterward - she told THE TRUTH to the Grand Jury.

Francia blackmailed Michael during the time he was in re-hab recovering from the addiction he acquired to pain medication.

You don't get much lower than that.

Just about the only thing lower is hiring an attorney to set up a scam claim against somebody before they even meet them.
[/quote]

dangerous

so she went to Hard Copy, got 20,000. Mike pays her to shut up and fu.ck off, then she goes under oath to the grand jury for the JC investigation? so he pays her off DURING the JC investigation? If he paid her after the JC investigation, that would be after she admitted to lying. I dont get it. I totally dont beleive franca's story at all, i think she is dumber then fu-ck, but im just trying to peice this together for my own mental health.

Thanks for posting that gemz... Now I'm getting some understanding of how this all fits together. It makes more sense to me now that I have some kind of suggested time-line

~Jamie~