So...Have You All Heard The New Eminem Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

privacy

I hated eminems first songs on his album.. they were pretty tasteless, but I like the stuff he does with D12 and another one he had out.. can't remember what it's called.

I haven't heard this song, but I'm not going to dislike it just because it disses Michael.

Like most of you say, he's a kid. So why y'all taking him so seriously?

urbanpinkpixie

I'm a huge fan of Em's (not as huge as I am a fan of Michael's), and I don't think it's too bad, what Em said. People need to take him not so seriously. And he said it wasn't a stab at Michael, meaning he wasn't making fun of Michael.

mjlovergurl

i agree with some og you guys about em's need to diss others but i dont really have a problem with him anymore all though i think some of his past work was just rude and way too violent but he is a damn good rapper. he has said in the past that Mj's album "Invinceable" was one the best albums he has listened to. so yeah maybe some of what he said was kinda rude but he did say it was NOT a stab at micheal bc i think Emimen has alot of respect for micheal. and not just from that quote but bc he is artist and mj is to so he has to respect someone like mj bc mj is a legend and a true artist.

Badine

Hes taken shots at way more people than that.

Not only is it really mean to take a shot at MJ, its also very UNorigional. The whole world is picking on MJ and if Em cant think of something more creative then he really is foolish.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
Em said 'NO STAB TO MICHAEL' soo he isn't dissing MJ I just remembered
Ain't that kinda like reverse psyhcology? He's saying he isn't taking a shot at Michael when actually he is?

Eminem is OK sometimes but.....

"IT'S NOT A STAB" seems to imply that Michael touched... but I'm (Eminem) not making fun of that.

That's not OK with me! OK!
Remember he mocked MJ in the baby drop thing?

:careless

urbanpinkpixie

But you can't forget that Em also said that Invincible was the best album he heard in 2001. So, I think that Em has respect for Michael. Also, with the baby dangling spoof that Em did of Mike, I read somewhere (J-14 Magazine I think) that Mike thought it was funny.

sunny

i think some of u r taking this waaaay to seriously sorry. Like others mentioned before
"IT'S NOT A STAB" at michael...
He often told the public n even his fans not to take things so seriously...he mentions it in his songs also...u just take one thing out and blow it up.

love..,sunny

by Faithful MJ Lover: Yeah, Em know what's up! I read somewhere online a comment Em made about MJ's cd INVINCIBLE. He said something like "Out of all the new releases this year(2001) Michael Jackson's INVINCIBLE is by far the best one I've heard" Or something like that!
It really aint that serious...but I think Em is effing with MJ on the sly tho'

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Faithful MJ Lover
It really aint that serious...but I think Em is effing with MJ on the sly tho'
Yeh I gotta agree. I don't think Em has the balls to outright bash Michael cos Michael's too big/famous/popular for him. If he wasn't having a bash why did he have to mention child molestation and Michael in the same verse in the first place, huh?

A

Anonymous

he most certainly was taking a stab at michael....but meh, he's a wanker with some funny songs. i think he's fun. he doesnt faze me cause I know he's always talkin shit.

loved his second album. liked some of the songs on the third...and i like the ones from the d12 album...

but generally i think he's a d**k. let him say what he wants.

A

Anonymous

Yea what Jess said.

I think he's an ass, I don't think he has one album that he doesn't mention some other person in a song by name. He's not a 'real' rapper in my book. Overrated mofo. Too many people are overrated now days.

:laugh

He's allllwwayys worked my nerves.

dangerous

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
MJ has been mentioned in quite a bit of rap songs. :laugh
yea, im talking about em's rhymes, hes takin shots at everyone, it was only a matter a time before this one. :laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.