So...Have You All Heard The New Eminem Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Dangerous4MJ

And his idiotic reference to Michael? :disgusted Just kick the man when he's down why don't you? Em is seriously getting on my nerves.

A

Anonymous

Eminem is an ass, I've always thought so.

What did he say?

Tiger Lilly

He's pathetic, his career relies on taking a shot at other people's expense.

I heard the MJ reference in his new song. I don't think it's that bad but still he sucks and he doesn't need to bring other people into his songs.

A

Anonymous

Okay, I found the lyrics..

Come here little kiddies,On my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap
And i don't mean rap as in a new case of child investigation accusation
Aah aah aah aah aah
now worries, pappa's got a brand new bag of toys
what else could i possibly do to make noise
I'd an touched on everything, but little boys
That's not a stab at Micheal
That's just a metaphore, I'm just physco

yea yea..shut up.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Okay, I found the lyrics..
Come here little kiddies,On my lap
Guess who's back with a brand new rap
And i don't mean rap as in a new case of child investigation accusation
Aah aah aah aah aah
now worries, pappa's got a brand new bag of toys
what else could i possibly do to make noise
I'd an touched on everything, but little boys
That's not a stab at Micheal

That's just a metaphore, I'm just physco

yea yea..shut up.
Okay, I'd only read the bits in bold. Dude needs to shut the ****up! :throwings

i never caught that part in the song. i personally thought it was pretty good and i never caught that part. alls i noticed is he basically took all his other hit songs and made new lyrics and mixed it all togther. thats what i got out of it.

minnie michael

wuwu i am wondering if Em's fans are a crowd of people who dont know how to respect..he is a bad example to his fans..i feel sorry for Em's fans..i feel nothing about Em..he always acts like a real jerk.. :drinkingb

sunny

'That's not a stab at Micheal'...dont forget this...eminem always said ppl take him way to seriously.
he sings about himself how he's psycho n all..all he is is a rapper from detroit who made it to hollywood..good for him. if u don't like him then don't take his lyrics serious., cuz thats the way he got famous.

love, sunny

2Dangerous4MJ

Well when thousands of people pick on Michael already, it gets kind of tiring when Mr. Eminem comes around and spews that same crap he always does. He doesn't need Em on his back, even if it's just a song.

Oh, and NevaehDreamz, I LOVE your picture/graphic.

floacist

Why am I not suprised about this?Eminem is a sad lil boy trapped in a man's body.
He hates his crack head mother and ex-wife and speaks so openly and disrespectful about women and has a thing against gays is because he is an insecure angry lil boy who just needs a hug...well maybe a kick in the ass.

mj_kougra

He needs to stop making songs altogether. They all sound like if N*SYNC rapped and had horrible language and hated everyone. Only whiter.

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by 2Dangerous4MJ
Well when thousands of people pick on Michael already, it gets kind of tiring when Mr. Eminem comes around and spews that same crap he always does. He doesn't need Em on his back, even if it's just a song.

Oh, and NevaehDreamz, I LOVE your picture/graphic.

Are we even sure these lyrics are real yet? I mean, the track is still unreleased :cryptic But even if they are real, I suppose they aren't as bad as they could've been. But still, it is rather annoying to see/hear people continuingly taking stabs at Michael and the "case" . As much as it pains me (as an Eminem fan :cryptic :laugh ) to say this, it's getting old and if Eminem really did write this, I will be a bit annoyed with him.. :uh_uh:

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Okay, I'd only read the bits in bold. Dude needs to shut the ****up! :throwings

yeah I agree with u!!! that Eninem needs to shut the hell up (mind me3 language) I thought I likes Eminems music in the early days, but HE has gone to far....

I absolutly hate eminem. I have never liked him, and I have never had any respect for him. he always relies on taking shots at other people's situations, and including them n his shit songs. He's not so innocent himself. When is he gonna realise.. white people can't rap!

~Jamie~

Tiger Lilly

I never liked him either. But I'm not gonna deny, I think he does have talent. He just needs to stop taking shots at other people in his songs. Who has he done so far?
  • Britney Spears
  • Christina Aguilera
  • Elvis
  • Michael
  • N*Sync
  • Westlife

Can't be bothered to think of more... I used to have his first album cos my cousin copied for me (even though I didn't want it) and it's not just his attacks on other celebs. The things he raps about are sick! He rapped about beating up his ex-wife/wife and killing her or something, I don't remember exactly. I know the songs called Kim. Who wants to listen to stuff like that? It's horrible! He's just making money at other people's expense.

Status
Not open for further replies.