So...Have You All Heard The New Eminem Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietSoul

I've tried staying out of this thread. I don't want to read any of this, it just makes me angry. But of what I've heard of his new video, I can say that I'm quite annoyed with him.

I've felt sorry for him for a long time now. I thought the reason for his rude and obnoxious behaviour was due to his childhood. I thought he might have problems.. but he's reached the limit with me. He's started dishing out personal attacks, and that disgusts me, there is no reason for it.

Furthermore, he has now started being rude about my idol. I am not going to take that. He is not funny. Nothing he does is funny.

Maybe this is the only way he can get attention now.. poor guy.. :yuk

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Excuse me, but when did I have a go at you? If anything I was angry about Eminem. Just because I quoted you it doesn't mean you can take my words as being an attack on you. This is a message board and I have as much right to post my toughts as you do. If I'm angry about Eminem I'll post it on an appropriate thread and disagree with anyone I like, just as you can. If you don't agree with me defend your view and bring in your own thoughts. No offence but don't get up upset cos I disagree. I NEVER questioned your fandom either for the record.

Peace!

Well I have a right too, you know...Why are we all arguing over a silly little white man anyway? (Not Michael Jackson) that can not rap?

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
Well I have a right too, you know...Why are we all arguing over a silly little white man anyway? (Not Michael Jackson) that can not rap?
I'm not arguing, I'm just stating the fact that I WASN'T having a go at you when you said I was.

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
I'm not arguing, I'm just stating the fact that I WASN'T having a go at you when you said I was.

But lets get this straight!!! Slim Shady is a stupid man that doesn't think about what he is going to say....he is only repeating some stupid lyrics, he doesn't think about what he's writing half the times.....*stupid stupid stupid stupid man*

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
But lets get this straight!!! Slim Shady is a stupid man that doesn't think about what he is going to say....he is only repeating some stupid lyrics, he doesn't think about what he's writing half the times.....*stupid stupid stupid stupid man*
Exactly what I was saying.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Team Jackson responded to the video

QUOTE (Midas @ Oct 7 2004, 07:09 PM)
Thursday, October 7:

"Despite the fact that it is a spoof, Eminem's caricature of Michael Jackson is insensitive, demeaning, and outrageous."

Status
Not open for further replies.