So...Have You All Heard The New Eminem Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjlovergurl

um i saw the video and the nose thing and the kids on the bed were NOT in the video. i saw the whole video. its not on there. yeah he is doing the Billie Jean parody and the dancing and the hair on fire and the pukeing but the other things are not in the video. i saw making of it and its not there.

dangerous

Originally posted by mjlovergurl
um i saw the video and the nose thing and the kids on the bed were NOT in the video. i saw the whole video. its not on there. yeah he is doing the Billie Jean parody and the dancing and the hair on fire and the pukeing but the other things are not in the video. i saw making of it and its not there.
:blackeye

A

Anonymous

Yes...it was. Unless I'm blind and my eyes decieve me.
http://slim-shady.org/emvids/jli___.wmv

SmpsnsFan3

You guys take him WAY too seriously... its not worth get ur blood boiled over, its exactly what he wants

A lot of people ask me.. stupid fckin questions
A lot of people think that.. what I say on records
or what I talk about on a record, that I actually do in real life
or that I believe in it
Or if I say that, I wanna kill somebody, that..
I'm actually gonna do it
or that I believe in it
Well, shit.. if you believe that
then I'll kill you
You know why?

Shit, half the shit I say, I just make it up
To make you mad so kiss my white naked ass

dangerous

Take him too seriously? well then what do you purpose? Sit down and share a laugh with him? Im sorry but i refuse to stand by, and laugh off the obvious disgrace that video brings. You do not throw up on a Black person and then laugh about it. FU/CK that shit, I dont care who he is or what dumb shit he says. IF my dad saw that he would throw the chair at the TV, and beat eminem with a cro-bar, and he doesnt even LIKE Michael Jackson.

I refuse to laugh at any jokes that deal, insinuate, or make reference to child molestation. I do NOT give a flying fu/ck if that is considering over reacting, that ish is NOT FUNNY.

You need to understand that not EVERYONE is going to idly stand by this loser, who uses this bullshit "I dont give a fu/ck" attitude to get away with everything. If that is your stance to everything, then frankly i question the rosy coloured eyeglasses you wear looking at world.

um i saw the video and the nose thing and the kids on the bed were NOT in the video. i saw the whole video. its not on there.
I saw the video too, it's there unless there are 2 version to it. And lawd knows I hope not!

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by dangerous
Take him too seriously? well then what do you purpose? Sit down and share a laugh with him? Im sorry but i refuse to stand by, and laugh off the obvious disgrace that video brings. You do not throw up on a Black person and then laugh about it. FU/CK that shit, I dont care who he is or what dumb shit he says. IF my dad saw that he would throw the chair at the TV, and beat eminem with a cro-bar, and he doesnt even LIKE Michael Jackson.

I refuse to laugh at any jokes that deal, insinuate, or make reference to child molestation. I do NOT give a flying fu/ck if that is considering over reacting, that ish is NOT FUNNY.

You need to understand that not EVERYONE is going to idly stand by this loser, who uses this bullshit "I dont give a fu/ck" attitude to get away with everything. If that is your stance to everything, then frankly i question the rosy coloured eyeglasses you wear looking at world.
My thoughts exactly!

I too refuse to sit back and laugh at the mockery brought on Michael Jackson, child molestation and any other $hit he thinks is funny in his video! You say that those of us who are mad about this video are over-reacting and taking Eminem too seriously, but if that's true please tell me how we're supposed to react to his filth! So Eminem throwing up on Michael is funny? Child molestation is funny? F.uck that! Even when it's not Michael his videos are utterly tasteless and cheap! His lyrics are disgusting eg Kim. He's the freak, not Michael. Yeh he is doing it for a reaction cos that's the only way he can sell. He can shove his sick video up his skinny white a$s!

Btw thanks for the link Vicky.

privacy

Wow.. angry people huh.

I can tolerate the song, cus there's been songs before takin the piss outta Michael. Haven't seen the video, don't want to.

Stop trying to change each others minds cus it ain't gonna happen.

I heard the song and I had saw the video and I happen to love them both. Mainly because I love Eminem almost as much as I love Michael Jackson. I'm sorry but you fans needs to learn that Eminem makes fun of every one. I thought the song and the video was funny. Well except for that MJ part. Believe me at one time I used to be a huge Eminem hater. And I thought his songs were horrible. Now I had learn to except him for what he is.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by king_of_hearts829
I heard the song and I had saw the video and I happen to love them both. Mainly because I love Eminem almost as much as I love Michael Jackson. I'm sorry but you fans needs to learn that Eminem makes fun of every one. I thought the song and the video was funny. Well except for that MJ part. Believe me at one time I used to be a huge Eminem hater. And I thought his songs were horrible. Now I had learn to except him for what he is.
yEAH...I have actually forgave Slim...he is only a human!!!
:hitting Oh man....

Yeh it was so hilarious to see him puke up all over our idol. So much fun to see him rip the $hit outta him. As if Michael hasn't had that enough ALL HIS LIFE! You know I'm not seeing the funny side because I see the effect these attacks have on Michael. Just look how insecure he was about his looks. And "he's only human"? Puhleeease! Being human involves having some remorse. He repetitively takes shots at a variety of different people with personal insults. It's not like he made this "mistake" once. It wasn't accidental! He did it with the soul purpose to make fun of Michael. He has a laugh at people publicly at their expense. That is far from fair or funny! Sorry for being so defensive and mad about this but I love Michael and I hate to see people do this to him! But whatever... let's all pull up a seat and laugh at "Michael's" nose falling off, someone puke all over him and of course lets all fall on the floor laughing at the "child molestation" accusations. I mean hell, it's only someone's life, it's all good entertainment in the end, huh? :tickingti

dangerous

Originally posted by king_of_hearts829
Em did not only insult Michael Jackson, he insulted Black ppl and minorites everywhere. Vomiting in my face? Fu/ck that, that ish is NOT funny.

Gem!!!! im not letting Michael get made fun of, and you know that! I am a very loyal fan of Michael's.....so stop having a go at me, Im only 13 for God sake. Im not perfect. And if you all gonna have a go at me then I might just not reply to any topics, just in case I say or do something wrong. I am only expressing my opinion, and If I get told off for my point of veiw.....

*gets up and walks away*
:brokenhea

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
Gem!!!! im not letting Michael get made fun of, and you know that! I am a very loyal fan of Michael's.....so stop having a go at me, Im only 13 for God sake. Im not perfect. And if you all gonna have a go at me then I might just not reply to any topics, just in case I say or do something wrong. I am only expressing my opinion, and If I get told off for my point of veiw.....

*gets up and walks away*
:brokenhea
Excuse me, but when did I have a go at you? If anything I was angry about Eminem. Just because I quoted you it doesn't mean you can take my words as being an attack on you. This is a message board and I have as much right to post my thoughts as you do. If I'm angry about Eminem I'll post it on an appropriate thread and disagree with anyone I like, just as you can. If you don't agree with me defend your view and bring in your own thoughts. No offence but don't get up upset cos I disagree. I NEVER questioned your fandom either for the record.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.