So...Have You All Heard The New Eminem Song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Originally posted by dangerous
yea, im talking about em's rhymes, hes takin shots at everyone, it was only a matter a time before this one. :laugh

Yea, I know what you meant, I'm just mentioning that they all like to say his name. :laugh

Eminem is a whimp. :laugh I remember when Christina Aguilera retaliated to his crap, he got all mad. Wait, think she started it...she pissed him off for saying his song 'Kim' was fu*ked up..and it is. He sounds like a nutcase in that song.

It's okay for him to talk shit..but no one else can say shit back to him.

Emenim likes Michael Jackson and he's the hater type he said in an interview my friend told me He does like Michael Jackson.
Sure he may get on my nerves at times. But he does like Michael. That picture of him with the baby doll out the window it was only a joke but I don't like when People joke about him though.

But I think he likes Michael Jackson.

Tiger Lilly

In the new Eminem video for his song "Just Lose It", Eminem rips the piss outta Michael so much! The very first shot is of Eminem dressed as Michael and doing a parody of the Billie Jean video. Then he ends up running to a bathroom and throws up (like in the movie 8 Mile). Then Mike comes running in the same bathroom with his hair on fire and puts it out in the toilet. Then Eminem throws up on Mike. And that's not all...

While Eminem is dressed as Michael and imitating him later in the vid, his nose falls off and he starts look for it on the dance floor while everyone is stepping on it. And he just looks like a skeleton with a hole in his face where his nose would be. Then the video closes with a slow motion shot of "Michael" sitting on the edge of a bed with a bunch of little kids jumping on it.

So who's not taking a shot now then? :tickingti

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
In the new Eminem video for his song "Just Lose It", Eminem rips the piss outta Michael so much! The very first shot is of Eminem dressed as Michael and doing a parody of the Billie Jean video. Then he ends up running to a bathroom and throws up (like in the movie 8 Mile). Then Mike comes running in the same bathroom with his hair on fire and puts it out in the toilet. Then Eminem throws up on Mike. And that's not all...

While Eminem is dressed as Michael and imitating him later in the vid, his nose falls off and he starts look for it on the dance floor while everyone is stepping on it. And he just looks like a skeleton with a hole in his face where his nose would be. Then the video closes with a slow motion shot of "Michael" sitting on the edge of a bed with a bunch of little kids jumping on it.

So who's not taking a shot now then? :tickingti

What is wrong with that man? I REALLY don't understand him..isn't he already in his 30's? Grow the FU*CK up! If ANYONE ELSE talks crap about him, he gets all worked up, like he's superior or some shit. This shit isn't new. I'd shove a hammer up his ass and cut off his balls if I ever met him.

He must have a really small buget for his Music Video's.... They don't even have an inch of story to them. There just a bunch of abstracts crunched together making absolute no sence at all. I feel very sorry for him, he much think that, for him to be sucessful he has to take shots at other artists which are bigger than him. I think he's just jelious cause he's not successful as Michael.. Eminem is a NUT

~Jamie~

A

Anonymous

*waits for Eminem fans to come in an say 'he doesn't mean it like that'.*

:laugh

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
*waits for Eminem fans to come in an say 'he doesn't mean it like that'.*

:laugh
Gotta be dumb to say that now. :laugh *waits* :popcorn

He must have a really small buget for his Music Video's
That's what annoys me the most, the fact that he can carry on with this shit and still make loadsa money. :tickingti

Minnie Dia

He actually came out with a video already? .........
Shit.... But Eminem only says one verse on Michael and turns the whole ****ing video to a damn tribute?.... serious issues.

Originally posted by Minnie Dia
He actually came out with a video already? .........
Shit.... But Eminem only says one verse on Michael and turns the whole ****ing video to a damn tribute?.... serious issues.

the video isnt even out yet. It premiers tomorrow on MTV.

TLR115

Originally posted by Michael_Jackson's_SexyGal
He also raps about his mother not loving him and how he hates her
Awwwww poor little Marshal. Mommy didn't pay him enough attention or give him enough cuddles and kisses when he was a lower case Em.
I feel sorry for his ass. He's a sad little man who has to pick on other's to feel strong. Didn't he start some shit with Triumph, that puppet dog, because he made a joke about him. See, he can dish it out but he ain't man enough to take it.

Originally posted by Faithful MJ Lover
Dang...the video is out already? I'm with Neva on this one. Shit maybe Em wants to BE Michael

I think this video has more of a seriousness side to it. He's touching a serious issue which includes Michael's current situation. He's not exactly what you would call and innocent guy himself... is he.

~Jamie~

TLR115

I don't like the whole thing about making fun of something as serious as child molestion. But he wrote a song about killing the mother of his child, so I guess I shouldn't expect much for from Eminem.

~DarkBrownEye~

it´s just mean...to make a video and a song which runs another artist down...no real musician would do this....
can´t do Eminem anything different`rapping about other topics?
is he jealous?
I think it´s cheap...to make someone down who is already down (because of the trial and all other lies)...
and just think of the millions of young kids...who will watch it...:(
they will think it´s OK...MJ is a freak...):-(

Status
Not open for further replies.