Recent content by uranusbluedanger1

1. U

Charlie Chaplin Speech

I had a weird dream last night in which I was watching The Great Dictator (Chaplin's first sound movie) with MJ and we were discussing how amazing this last speech is (which I thought was really random, but I give up on questioning my mind and its connections). And then, today, I actually...
  2. U

Cheryl Cole answers a question...

This is MJ related. I swear. Someone sent this to me because in my story The Blind Date, I use Cheryl Cole as the physical image for Mallory. Anyway, Cheryl Cole was answering questions at some point last year from her fans and one of them was: What three people no longer living would you invite...
  3. U

Ask me a question...!

So, I signed up for this new thing: http://www.formspring.me/askzchan Essentially, you ask a question (whatever you want to ask) and it will send the question to me anonymously and then I answer it. I did it mostly so that it would update my twitter because I seldom use it or update it, and...
  4. U

A poem...

Hey guys. I haven’t written a poem in a long time… I mean, a real poem in my style of writing so I sat down and wrote this in about 15 minutes. Any comments, thoughts, or things you think could be changed or written better are always appreciated. :D Untitled #17 The rippled dream formed From...
  5. U

MJ comics

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I found it interesting. I have a lot of friends who are going to school and majoring in art. I also have a lot of friends with an interest in comic books. As a big geek myself, I always love it when they find cool stuff... to make a long story short...
  6. U

The List

The List The lessons you should remember Are written for you alone. Only you know what really matters, And what shouldn’t matter at all. So keep a list near you Of those things you want all to know, The things that your mother taught you, The things you cherish the most… Remember that people...
  7. U

USA Today Special Edition

So... I went out to see the doctor for a physical... came back and found lovely presents on my door... amongst them was USA Today, which has a special edition celebrating Michael's life and music (according to the front cover, it has 40 pages, and, of course, a 'mini poster' though it is made of...
  8. U

-gone-

-it's gone.-
  9. U

Any Wind is Favorable

I have a 'continuing' Gifted Education class I decided to take that focuses on philosophy at school (we usually have seminars, but when you're a senior, they only make four so if you really want to continue with gifted ed. then you can take the class offered to seniors)--I am absolutely in love...
  10. U

The College Thread (Advice, Experiences, etc)

Hey guys... so... I feel like MJEOL has seen me grow up. I've probably been around since 8th grade? And, well, now I'm going to be a senior in high school, which is exciting, and at the same time a very scary time... mostly due to the thoughts of college applications, and acceptances or...
  11. U

The Archaic Smile of Persephone (Poem)

I saw the golden apple swing Above his trembling fingertips A sweet temptation for his lips; It's glint an archaic, silent grin A painful reminder of his sin: The one tipping on the silver string Of Cupid's wooden bow-- the secret only his single arrow has had the pleasure to know... Not even...
  12. U

Poems #11-16

Heh, I still write a ton more prose than poetry. But, i would like to get better at poetry so... here are the new sets that still need some work... any comments are appreciated. Untitled #12 A poet's sea Let's him float on the waves, Sink his body into the lace Of ravelled grace. Let's his...
  13. U

You don\'t want to be like me, kid.

You don't want to be like me, kid. I promote a lifestyle. An image. No, more of a way of being than of living because what I do is a testament to the fact that I exist. Perhaps it is a testament to my humanity, the highlight of all those events which lead to the culmination of reason. Perhaps...
  14. U

Fragments

Fragments We wandered in and out Eyeing the grocery boys Down open corridors-- Shopping for images, At night. We walk at night, you and I, Through solitary streets-- Lights out in carboard houses, And tin towers, Fizzy pops and juicy drinks. For we'll both be dreaming Of the lost America--...