Search results

1. P

why is the media so mean to Michael Jackson?

I just don't understand why they are after his blood so badly. It saddens me that even some of our most trusted media outlets are joining in the prejudice against MJJ. What has he done to deserve this treatment? When will it end? :idontknow
  2. P

Re: Marlon Jackson

I just wanted to give you my thought about the issue about Marlon Jackson. People have been bagging him for not being with MJ with the rest of the family for MJ's court apperances. I don't know what the problem is but has it been considered that he may have had commitments and couldn't make...
  3. P

I\'m still very confident

I am still very confident about Michael's chances. Even with prosecutors still getting warrents so close to trial Michael has a hugely strong defense. I don't want to speculate on anything because I am not a reporter, and I don't want to be misrepresenting any informationm I find. From the...
  4. P

God\'s plan for Micheal.

It was a plan to make him into not only a world icon but an ambassador of world unity. His work with children has been his most beloved devotion. He has touched millions through his loving generosity. He is but one man who is trying to make a difference while other celebrities only care about...
  5. P

Are you feeling more confident now?

As the trial is getting closer and closer, how are your feelings about the outcome now? And if you still have doubts, why? A lot has been going on and to me it is looking very good for Michael now. Despite the questionable rullings by Judge Melville and despite the jury possibly tainted by...
  6. P

I have no doubts

Michael Jackson will be fully vindicated of these false accusations and TS, and all those people that are working with him will be made to face up to what they have done.
  7. P

This is why I love Google news groups

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Geraldin...ogle.com&rnum=7 I posted a reply to Ray Chandler's rembling about Geraldine Hughs' book. I felt like I done my bit there. :D I forgot to type in my name at the end. Never mind.
  8. P

My story about the events of \'93

I remember the day as if it was yesturday. It was coming to 6pm and the news was about to start. I thought it would be just another news bulletin about something in the middle east or something like that but the new bulletin blaired. MICHAEL JACKSON FACES ALLEGATIONS OF CHILD MOLESTATION! At...
  9. P

I\'m just so proud

I am just so incredibly proud to be a fan of the greatest guy on earth, Michael Jackson! And I love all my fellow fans as much as I love MIchael. Peace be with you all and let's never lose faith in our hero as he battles the flames of injustice. Micahel Jackson is so brave to hold up so well to...
  10. P

I Just Don\'t Get It!!

How come Ray Chandler is getting massive exposure for his book of lies when Geraldine Hughes barely gets a mention? It doean't make any sense to me at all.
  11. P

An Interesting look at MJ

I had an interesting descussion the other day about Michael Jackson and his persona. Nothing nasty was said about him but the subject of femininity came up. We have all seen Michael coming accross as a gently spoken and well mannered individual. This may have led some to think he is more...