Search results

1. 6

Nancy Grace -mj related news

I was flipping through the channels and I saw that Nancy Grace was talking about the Casey Anthony case and I couldn''t believe what I heard as the show went to commercial. When they went to commercial they were showing a video clip of Casey and you'll never guess what song they were playing in...
  2. 6

Jermaine Jackson news!

On Friday night's "Gone Country" Sabastian Bach asked Jermaine if he would turn off the lights so they could go to bed and Jermaine said he was afraid of the dark. Sabastian said: "Really, why?" then Jermaine said that when its completely dark in a room he see's people in the room and their from...
  3. 6

About the Gallery

Does anybody know why the gallery doesn't work? Please let me know if you can.:confused:
  4. 6

Question about Michael Jackson on Jet Magazine?

Ya know Ebony and Jet are combined as one magazine or at least that's according to the website. If this is not true then when will the Jet Magazine come out in stores with Michael on it. Please respond as soon as possible!:idontknow
  5. 6

Tv Alert!

Tonight at 7 p.m. on ABC there is going to be this celebrity look-a-like show and I saw a Mj impersonator on there. At 9 p.m. on CNN Headline news station Nancy Grace is going to cover the Michael Jackson Family Memrobilia Auction. I Just thought you guys might want to know about this:)...
  6. 6

Michael\'s mom in the news!

Did anybody see Michael's mom in the news? I saw her in a wheel chair and they said it was due to being tired from all the site seeing she had done that day. May I ask you guys something? If anybody can find a picture of Michael's mom in a wheel chair would they post it in here! I can't seem to...
  7. 6

Disturbing Picture of Michael & his Nephew

Hey Guys, You need to go to this site: http://www.mjstar.com and go in the general discussions and there is a topic labeled this "Eronious Pictures of Michael & Nephew". This picture you want believe it when you see it! This picture was taken back sometome in the 90's I think. Please let...
  8. 6

Britney Spears supports Michael

Hey guys, if you go to the website http://www.mjstar.com there is a picture of Britney Spears wearing a Michael Jackson t-shirt while she was out partying. I thought you guys would like to see this picture.:wink
  9. 6

Could some one make me a signature?

Could someone make me a signature using these three pictures? Click Also if you could put "The Eyes and Smile That Captured a Million Hearts" somewhere on the signature. As for colors to use. Autumn colors such as orange, burgandy, or brown.
  10. 6

New Michael Jackson Picture

I thought you might wanna see a funny picture of Michael, here's how: Step 1) Go to your local wal-mart, drug store, or any store. Step 2) Look for "IN Touch Weekly" October 16, 2006 issue. Step 3) Turn to page 72 and look at bottom of page.:lol
  11. 6

I need some help?

I read that Michael has a single coming out on November 21st and the title is "Now That I Found Love". Could someone help me understand what does he mean by this title, Please!!!! I also read that the molestation case that was in Orange County has been moved to Los Angeles Superior Court. I...
  12. 6

Michael News!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody, according to the New York Post Michael will be on the cover of "The Source Magazine" its next issue. Just thought I'd let y'all know. :tooexcite
  13. 6

Check this out!

If you go on this site www.madblast.com you will find a Michael parody titled "Mj's Favorite Things". What do you think about this. :careless