Official April 18, 2005

Eboni

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I've kind of noticed how Melville has been granting many requests for the prosecution when any other judge probably would have denied them.
I am suspicious of the posibility that the judge is in favor of the prosecution, but we shouldn't be jumping to any conclusions yet.

About this whole 'case' : IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cryptic

danaluvsmj

I'm really getting fed up with Melville and his unfairness. I think either there needs to be a new judge or this case needs to be dropped.

Aaliyah

*Court TV Update*

- Says Janet's demeanor looks really tiresome. She's leaning to one side propped up by her left arm/hand. She switches to the opposite side. She then shifts to the chin leaning. She's waving some of Mez's questions off, not answering.

- Mez ask questions, instead of her answering, she goes to b, c, d, and then back to a. (meaning she is answering around the question and then goes back after asked too, to the question at hand)

- Mez brought up Palanker and Janet shifts all blame to her ex-husband again.

- Mez asked " Didn't you contact after reading an article in the paper's about Palanker (or something to that effect lol). Janet says NO and that David has a relative who was good friends with Palanker and HE set up to do the article with Palanker.

- Mez asked " Well didn't you read the paper and felt sorry for Palanker because she was an elderly woman that was trying to start a career is news reporting?" (something to that effect lol). Janet says NO, it wasn't that I felt sorry for her and that David is the one that handled all of that. He took the money etc..etc..

- Mez asked "Didn't Palanker bring you a turkey for Christmas and you said you didn't want a turkey, you wanted money?". And Janet said NO. Mez then said (if I'm not mistaken).. " Didn't you tell Palanker ( I think that's who he said, because I didn't catch the name...sorry), that you needed money because David had a drug problem, and she brought you a $600.00 money order? Janet sat up and waved her finger at Mez, turned to the jury and said " It was not the way that he is trying to make it sound". Palanker was on her way to Georgia and she dropped by to give her money because Palanker said that she didn't have time to shop for the kids and for Janet to do it.

Aaliyah

*Court TV update*

- Janet is saying all the things that David "supposedly" has done to the family.

- David kicked Davelin in the back and broke her tail bone
- David beat Gavin while in was going through kemo (sp?)
- David kicked Star on many of occasions.

- Says that one time at Neverland, she and the kids were dancing with other guests there and when her and david got back to the guest quarters, David beat her for putting herself on display.

Aaliyah

52645772.jpg

Tiger Lilly

- Says Janet's demeanor looks really tiresome. She's leaning to one side propped up by her left arm/hand. She switches to the opposite side. She then shifts to the chin leaning. She's waving some of Mez's questions off, not answering.
Even her body-language doesn't suggest she's a woman who's been through a "painful ordeal" and she's a woman who wants "justice" for her "molested" son. She acts like she has a lot to hide (which she does) and she goes on the defense. Not helping yourself here, Janet... :lol:

Aaliyah

I just read this on MJJF

Janet asked Melville in the middle of testimony -- "Can I go to the bathroom?" Melville let her.

Time passed, she was still gone, then Mesereau asked Melville if Jackson could use the bathroom -- he said "No."

is it true ?

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by aaliyah
*Court TV Update*
- Mez brought up Palanker and Janet shifts all blame to her ex-husband again.

- Mez asked " Didn't you contact after reading an article in the paper's about Palanker (or something to that effect lol). Janet says NO and that David has a relative who was good friends with Palanker and HE set up to do the article with Palanker.

- Mez asked " Well didn't you read the paper and felt sorry for Palanker because she was an elderly woman that was trying to start a career is news reporting?" (something to that effect lol). Janet says NO, it wasn't that I felt sorry for her and that David is the one that handled all of that. He took the money etc..etc..

- Mez asked "Didn't Palanker bring you a turkey for Christmas and you said you didn't want a turkey, you wanted money?". And Janet said NO. Mez then said (if I'm not mistaken).. " Didn't you tell Palanker ( I think that's who he said, because I didn't catch the name...sorry), that you needed money because David had a drug problem, and she brought you a $600.00 money order? Janet sat up and waved her finger at Mez, turned to the jury and said " It was not the way that he is trying to make it sound". Palanker was on her way to Georgia and she dropped by to give her money because Palanker said that she didn't have time to shop for the kids and for Janet to do it.
Palanker? Is that correct? Palanker is that loud mouth comedian that has already testified.

Aaliyah

*Court TV Update*

- Mez asked Janet about the Brazil trip. Janet said that she DID AGREE to go to Brazil but that it was found out that Jac***'s team set it up for her to stay FOREVER. She also said that Jackson " CHOREOGRAPHED the plan for her to stay forever. Mez then said, but isn't it documented that the Brazil trip was for 2 weeks? ( Don't know if Janet answered that)...

From Wildcats on MJJF
Trace Gallenger on Fox said the mother testified that even if she was the only one that could withdraw the money from the fundraiser from the checking account, it was her husband david that wasted all the money.

A

Anonymous

Janet asked Melville in the middle of testimony -- "Can I go to the bathroom?" Melville let her.

Time passed, she was still gone, then Mesereau asked Melville if Jackson could use the bathroom -- he said "No."

?? This better not be true.

Aaliyah

From TSColdMan on MJJF

Trace Gallagher live in california. Hi, Trace.

Hey, Martha. At least the judge has not threatened to shut down the trial like he did on friday, so things a bit less contentious than they were, but Janet still on the stand, still being evasive, combative, and getting very long, drawn-out answers to yes or no questions. Tom Mesereau really focusing in on these thousands of dollars that were donated to the cures for his illness. The accuser was suffering kidney cancer at one point in time. The mother saying even though she was the one who could withdraw money from that account, it was her ex-husband who squandered all that money. Now, we've already heard comedian George Lopez and L.A. Weather caster Fritz Coleman say they held fundraisers for the accuser. She was on the stand today saying she knew nothing about the fundraisers. Being held against her will, she says one time she called Chris Tucker, the comedian and actor, called his girlfriend to make her aware that she was being held against her will. When the defense asked her did she ask to call the police, she said, "No, I was hoping she would do that on her own," which kind of dovetails into Friday's testimony where she said she knew several police officers. In fact, she was good friends with one police officer but never called him because she "did not want to inconvenience him." Legal experts saying the defense is really trying to show that she's having trouble even telling the simplest of truths.

She definitely does seem to have an agenda in there, and the question I think the jury is going to be is she intentionally lying, or is there some dellusion or paranoia going on? She's just as part of Jackson's conspiracy. Any of those things would hurt her credibility with the jury.

>> Kind of a bold statement. She just made it a few minutes ago saying she spent a lot of time trying to deprogram her kids from the brainwashing they got at Neverland. She is still on the stand, still being cross-examined. Could be on the stand at least the rest of today.

- Answers are often long and drawn out
- Defense doesn't seem to be getting frustrated
- Down the line, some of these answers may come back to haunt her
- Focussing on the thousands of dollars raised to help her son's cancer treatment
- She was the only one who could withdraw the money from the bank account
- Said that she took the money out, indeed she did, but it was David who got the money
- When celebs had these fundraisers, she didn't know a thing about them
- Said she tried to tell CT's girlfriend that she was being held against her will
- Mez asked, "did you ask the police?"
- She said, "No, I hoped she would do that on her own."
- She has already said she had police officer friends, one very good police officer friend
- She said she didn't tell him because she "didn't want to burden him"
- Legal experts say she is clearly trying too hard
- "This witness seems to have an agenda..." - Jim Moret
- If Janet Arvizo is discredited, it goes a long way towards taking down the conspiracy theory
- That might be the first and biggest domino in debunking the case

(Fox Report with Trace)

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
?? This better not be true.

It may welll be, taking in consideration this corrupted judge behaviour. But may be Melville wouldn't risk to look bad in front of the jury after this "move to strike" (lol) from Mez. may be he wouldn't risk now although... if he stops Mez from defending Michael ... speculation and narrative until proven lol

IrishFaery

>> Kind of a bold statement. She just made it a few minutes ago saying she spent a lot of time trying to deprogram her kids from the brainwashing they got at Neverland. She is still on the stand, still being cross-examined. Could be on the stand at least the rest of today.
Now I absolutely agree with her actions here. Surely she cannot have her children running around with the honesty, respect for others, work ethic, and compassion they picked up from Jackson! Heaven forbid they go through life behaving like THAT!!!

Jacksonaction

Hello!! I llove this forum - thank god something good :)..

I also wanna know how many more wittnesses there can be, where is Debbie??

:)

Aaliyah

Originally posted by Jacksonaction
Hello!! I llove this forum - thank god something good :)..

I also wanna know how many more wittnesses there can be, where is Debbie??

:)

Welcome :D

I don't know if ts will call her :idontknow

Aaliyah

From MJJF

*Court TV Update*

- Bringing up the Brazil trip again.
Mez brought up the documents of the trip being only 2 weeks and Janet didn't want to see the evidence. She said that Michael choreagraphs (sp?) everything.

- Fundraisers brought up again.
Janet said though she was the only one who could get the money, she was NOT the driving force of the money.

- Nancy Grace just said that she has a problem with everyone jumping on the bandwagon against Janet.

IrishFaery

- Nancy Grace just said that she has a problem with everyone jumping on the bandwagon against Janet.
Then get the hell off the bandwagon you're on bitch before you start critisizing everyone else!!!

Hoo! Lord help me! Some heffa I don't even know has got me cussing! :extremely