Official April 25 2005 Thread

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
But didn't you say Dunlap was gonna be part of the defense?
Yeah that was confirmed by MJJF a long time ago. But I don't think he has anything to do with what Dimond is reporting about Oxman today.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by aaliyah
r1391845519.jpg

capt.camm10604252140.michael_jackson_camm106.jpg

I also enjoy seeing pictures of fan turnout.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by whisper
Yeah that was confirmed by MJJF a long time ago. But I don't think he has anything to do with what Dimond is reporting about Oxman today.

Okay. But I just think I remember a bullet about it. Whatever. I might be hallucinating like Janet Arviso on an airplane.

Lol.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
Okay. But I just think I remember a bullet about it. Whatever. I might be hallucinating like Janet Arviso on an airplane.

Lol.
A bullet about what? Can you be specific? We're talking about 2 situations. 1. Whether Dunlap was added to the defense team long before now and 2. Whether that has anything to do with what Dimond is reporting about Oxman today.

I don't think the two have anything to do with each other.

Tiger Lilly

Well i keep hearing rumors that all Mez needs is a few weeks to prove his case and all bad acts.
Where did that originate from cos all I saw was Jacksonaction posting it on here. Meanwhile, we all know Mez is a perfectionist and he said he's going to stage a mini trial for each allegation.

Can someone clarify?

motown lady

Hey I know thuis is off-topic but....

MJJ has been smilin' an awful lot today-hint hint a good day for the defense.

Even with the OXMAN thing...there's that smile from MJ which after so many weeks we have learned to use to access how he's feeling & how the day went. Let's face it we know by now that MJ is very honest (despite what the media may say), especially when it comes to displaying his emotions.

No-o-o-o worried look today folks. A sincere hug earlier to Brian Oxman from MJ, who has by the way plenty of other legal matters to handle for MJ beside this case. Also we know sned-ass is in the habit of labeling anyone he perceives as a threat to his persecution of MJ as a co-conspiritor. This public move with Oxman could aslo be their way of protecting him from sned-ass grasp. Surely Oxman has not only alot of work to do for MJ but also a lot to say or testify to when it comes to the defense case. Maybe this is also a way of side stepping attorney client privlege so that he can do just that.

And this is completely off-topic but d---! MJ also looks tremendously sexy today & giving off major confidence in that area today! MY GOODNESS! Not seeming like a man who's at the least bit worried 'bout what an ex-wife may testify to.

DaNcInG mAcHiNe

Woah,i'm tryin to catch up on all news here,havent been at home over last few days. Good to see Mike smilin,must mean things have gone preety well.