Official April 25 2005 Thread

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I wonder why Brian Oxman was dismissed from the defence team. And will he be replaced or will it remain the way it is now?

I think Debbie Rowe will testify tomorrow. I'm quite interested in what her testimony will be about.

I think Whisper reported on this a while ago...or something similar. Gary Dunlap or something might subsititue to my understanding.

Whisper, correct me if I'm wrong.

knightrider3000

Ok but what will the headline be for Inside edition?? lol Next on Inside edition Brian Oxman was seen eating a supersize hotdog at a local stand near the court side. lol

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by knightrider3000
Ok but what will the headline be for Inside edition?? lol Next on Inside edition Brian Oxman was seen eating a supersize hotdog at a local stand near the court side. lol

Huh? :lol:

frozen rose

52694349.jpg

in this picture, its looks like the camera man has lost his balance because Michael Jackson has arrived in the courthouse. It is a joke thing!

sistahlamb

I've heard of that guy Gary Dunlap but I don't remember.
Is he already one of the attorneys on the defence team or was he involved in the 93 suit or something like that???

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie
I think Whisper reported on this a while ago...or something similar. Gary Dunlap or something might subsititue to my understanding.

Whisper, correct me if I'm wrong.
Woah, I didn't say anything about this Oxman issue and a possible replacement. Frankly, I'm waiting for someone other than Dimond to report this b/c we will get her spin on it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it isn't half as dramatic as Dimond is making it.

Gary Dunlap to my understanding was added as another one of the attorneys a while ago. Didn't come into replace anybody as far as I know.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by whisper
Woah, I didn't say anything about this Oxman issue and a possible replacement. Frankly, I'm waiting for someone other than Dimond to report this b/c we will get her spin on it. I wouldn't be surprised at all if it isn't half as dramatic as Dimond is making it.

Gary Dunlap to my understanding was added as another one of the attorneys a while ago. Didn't come into replace anybody as far as I know.

But didn't you say Dunlap was gonna be part of the defense?

Aaliyah

SpAnKeY SmArTaSs (MJJF)

Jim Moret:

Debbie signed confid agreement with Michael so she aint gonna say much anyway, IF she comes to court.
Defense says if you bring her on the stand we are gonna open up the custody case.
Former guard said he saw Michael hug and kiss a boy, after grand jury he recieved death threats.
(one reporter in the pool questioning Moret went off, sayin look why is this innaproproate and the boy parents was going thru a divorce so whats the big deal many fathers hug and kiss thier boys all the time)
Moret said well yeah thats what the defense would counter with.
Moret sayin each side can claim a victory today, on one hand prosecution lossed Chris carter, on the other defense has to deal with Cynthia having immunity and sayin one way tickets were bought to Brazil.