Recent content by R e a f u

1. R

Facebook time?

Hope this isn't against the rules :8-26-03shutup: ! Hey everyone, hope you all are doing well and looking forward to the US Thanksgiving(Canada's is in October) and Christmas. So I have this little idea, well maybe more of a dream, something I've wanted to do since around 2005. For those of...
  2. R

So...

What was everyone up to while the forums where down :D?
  3. R

Background music?

We'll all agree that Michael has played a big part in our lives. Whether it is our attraction to the man behind the stage persona, being touched by his lyrics or his humanitarian work. Now I ask you all tonight...do you do anything special while listening to his music? Is cleaning the house a...
  4. R

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

If she's anything like some of the people I met when I first rejoined MJEOL in 2008, then maybe she's taken a break from the internet or just MJ forums. I've heard from some people that it's still very difficult to talk about how handsome/attractive and sexy Michael is, reading fanfictions or...
  5. R

STICKY Fans please remain strong and ALIVE for Michael Jackson

If only there were a way to organize some kind of event or reunion for all the MJEOL members past and present. And I know what you mean it's still fresh and painful for all of us. There are days where it feels like we're starting to get "better" and then an image, a song, a photo, even hearing...
  6. R

Even gaming loves Michael!

There you have it ladies and gentlemen...the is the woman Michael was singing about :lol. Fine...it's just me playing Ragnarok Online :P!
  7. R

Acapella anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gzz3T8-h2dk Since we just celebrated Halloween...:D
  8. R

This Is It Red Carpet Premier Event on Livestream!

Hi there everyone! I'm sure you all know about the red carpet event that's going to happen tonight in Los Angeles with the premier of This Is It in theatres. Well I just received an email from Livestream, the free webstreaming service. Apparently they have a page setup that will be streaming...
  9. R

Twitter?

Since my last thread about it got lost when the forum was down, might as well repost it...Alright MJEOL I know that now more than ever we need to keep in touch with each other. So how many of you have twitter accounts? If you have one, post it here! My Twitter
  10. R

Billie Jean on guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgVqX0a49HM Pretty talented if you ask me.
  11. R

Commemoration of a different kind...

So this morning I went through my usual pay day ritual of calling the bank and paying my bills. After going through all of that, I decided I wanted to treat myself to a little something. What's that something you ask? Anime figurines! Here's the funny thing though, while searching for a...
  12. R

A different life?

Okay this is something that I've been thinking about on and off for a couple of years. Something that popped back into my head after having a really silly conversation with a friend on the KOP discussion boards. Here's what I've been thinking(it's sorta controversial). Michael's career...
  13. R

Memories of you

A question for everyone, have you found any music(outside of Michael's music) that makes you think of Michael? How does it make you feel? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhXXJRRHKGw This song is totally unrelated to Michael, it actually comes from a game I have. But the english lyrics sound...
  14. R

How long?

It's been about two weeks since the news broke. There's countless mentions, tribute and the like on the radio/tv/internet. A bunch of people are coming from no where profession how much they love and are inspired by Michael when they hadn't before. Michael is the number one topic of discusson...
  15. R

Little Big...Beat It?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRtOOUuGWs0 A little something a friend of mine just showed me. Someone customizing the sackboy characters from PS3's Little Big Planet to Beat It. I love the sackboy Michael, he's so happy with his "^_^" expression!