Search results

1. U

Charlie Chaplin Speech

I had a weird dream last night in which I was watching The Great Dictator (Chaplin's first sound movie) with MJ and we were discussing how amazing this last speech is (which I thought was really random, but I give up on questioning my mind and its connections). And then, today, I actually...
  2. U

Cheryl Cole answers a question...

This is MJ related. I swear. Someone sent this to me because in my story The Blind Date, I use Cheryl Cole as the physical image for Mallory. Anyway, Cheryl Cole was answering questions at some point last year from her fans and one of them was: What three people no longer living would you invite...
  3. U

Ask me a question...!

So, I signed up for this new thing: http://www.formspring.me/askzchan Essentially, you ask a question (whatever you want to ask) and it will send the question to me anonymously and then I answer it. I did it mostly so that it would update my twitter because I seldom use it or update it, and...
  4. U

A poem...

Hey guys. I haven’t written a poem in a long time… I mean, a real poem in my style of writing so I sat down and wrote this in about 15 minutes. Any comments, thoughts, or things you think could be changed or written better are always appreciated. :D Untitled #17 The rippled dream formed From...
  5. U

MJ comics

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I found it interesting. I have a lot of friends who are going to school and majoring in art. I also have a lot of friends with an interest in comic books. As a big geek myself, I always love it when they find cool stuff... to make a long story short...
  6. U

The List

The List The lessons you should remember Are written for you alone. Only you know what really matters, And what shouldn’t matter at all. So keep a list near you Of those things you want all to know, The things that your mother taught you, The things you cherish the most… Remember that people...
  7. U

USA Today Special Edition

So... I went out to see the doctor for a physical... came back and found lovely presents on my door... amongst them was USA Today, which has a special edition celebrating Michael's life and music (according to the front cover, it has 40 pages, and, of course, a 'mini poster' though it is made of...
  8. U

-gone-

-it's gone.-
  9. U

Any Wind is Favorable

I have a 'continuing' Gifted Education class I decided to take that focuses on philosophy at school (we usually have seminars, but when you're a senior, they only make four so if you really want to continue with gifted ed. then you can take the class offered to seniors)--I am absolutely in love...
  10. U

The College Thread (Advice, Experiences, etc)

Hey guys... so... I feel like MJEOL has seen me grow up. I've probably been around since 8th grade? And, well, now I'm going to be a senior in high school, which is exciting, and at the same time a very scary time... mostly due to the thoughts of college applications, and acceptances or...
  11. U

The Archaic Smile of Persephone (Poem)

I saw the golden apple swing Above his trembling fingertips A sweet temptation for his lips; It's glint an archaic, silent grin A painful reminder of his sin: The one tipping on the silver string Of Cupid's wooden bow-- the secret only his single arrow has had the pleasure to know... Not even...
  12. U

Poems #11-16

Heh, I still write a ton more prose than poetry. But, i would like to get better at poetry so... here are the new sets that still need some work... any comments are appreciated. Untitled #12 A poet's sea Let's him float on the waves, Sink his body into the lace Of ravelled grace. Let's his...
  13. U

You don\'t want to be like me, kid.

You don't want to be like me, kid. I promote a lifestyle. An image. No, more of a way of being than of living because what I do is a testament to the fact that I exist. Perhaps it is a testament to my humanity, the highlight of all those events which lead to the culmination of reason. Perhaps...
  14. U

Fragments

Fragments We wandered in and out Eyeing the grocery boys Down open corridors-- Shopping for images, At night. We walk at night, you and I, Through solitary streets-- Lights out in carboard houses, And tin towers, Fizzy pops and juicy drinks. For we'll both be dreaming Of the lost America--...
  15. U

A Poem Written For Elab

At Governor's School, we were made to write a poem or a story about a person that we had considered strange or an outcast during our childhood--I wrote both a story and a poem, but here is the poem. Elba was an old neighbor whom all the kids feared for no reason at all... and so if you kicked...
  16. U

What we are not taught.

Sorry. I have this bad urge to write lately. Hopefully it'll leave as soon as I tap it dry... anyway, just posting things so that they don't get lost in my mind forever. What we are not taught. We are not taught many things. This in itself is a fact, and it is sad. If a child at four came to...
  17. U

Please Read This.

Once you read the article, you'll see what I'm talking about. Taken from: http://www.blueluxe.com/uglydolls.php Each Ugly Doll comes with a short biography, explaining itslikes/dislikes, hobbies, and favorite foods. These biographies are an effective marketing tool and are what make the Ugly...
  18. U

MJ in an anime

Hello everyone! I thought I'd share this. I found it randomly going through youtube and found it insteresting... It's from an old anime called Idol Tenshi Youkoso... or something around that. The clip is in Japanese but it is cute. It also shows Madonna. It isn't the whole episode, but merely...