Recent content by zenab_blackorwhite

1. Z

mjjsource

look at this . i hope it works ! www.mjjsource.ir
  2. Z

living with michael jackson ..who .....

who still likes 2 watch that . i still do cuz i think mike is really cute in it
  3. Z

hot pics !

4. Z

my BIG crush on mj !

OH MY GOD !!! i have such a BIG crush on mj !!! HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT !!!!!!!!!! i don't just love him cuz he's hot but he's REALLY adoreable and he is sooo kind !!!!!! i feel like singing this to michael " HEY SEXY BABY , I LIKE YOU BOY , ONLY YOU CAN MAKE ME...
  5. Z

lol ! funny michael !

can u guys PLEASE go on to www.mjstar.com and read about ' jackson thrills hotel staff with fancy party dress ! ' :crackingu
  6. Z

fan project .

Lets do some kind of fan project . something BIG ! and lets make sure loadz of people hear about it . but the problem is .... what should we do ?! got any ideas ???????????
  7. Z

mj forums

can u guys PLEASE PLEASE go on to www.mjinnocencebracelets.com and join the forum there !!!!!!! PLEASE JUST DO IT !!!! :thumbsup
  8. Z

tv : MICHAEL JACKSON\'S MIND !!!

tomorrow ...... on channel five at 9.00 pm .. [ in the uk ] . there is gonna be this thing called ' MICHAEL JACKSON'S MIND ' !!!!!!!BETTER NOT BE NEGIATIVE !!
  9. Z

How did u become a fan ?

i became a fan cuz my family listen to his music and so do my cousins and aunties . so i got really into mj . how did u guys become fans ? :idontknow
  10. Z

because ..... * mj - related *

do any of your friends talk about michael jackson because you always metion his name ? i always talk about mj and listen 2 his music , even in school ..... so in their and my world his name is always metioned and he seems really popular { he is popular in every part of the world } :D . one...
  11. Z

why did .......

why did u guys remove the eminem thread ? i did it because they were making fun of michael ! the thing i said about eminem weting his pants were FALSE ! u should see what they were saying about mike !!!!!
  12. Z

eminem ... * mj related *

guys i went on this thread where eminem fans were making LOTS AND LOTS of fun of mike !!!! :extremely so go on ' off topic ' and then go on eminem and we can make fun of him !!!!!!!! eminem fans might come 4 a vist and read it !!
  13. Z

mj haters r weird because .......

i'd like 2 share this story : one day at school , the teacher said we can put music on . my friend brogan { who says she is a hater } brought mike's ' BAD ' album in !!!! then when she played it people { who claim 2 be haters } started 2 say things like ... do u have thriller ! ..... do u...
  14. Z

Michael is in London *Pictures Added* 1

michael jackson may be in london now .
  15. Z

do people annoy you for ...

do u people annoy u for being a michael jackson fan ? :thumbsdow in my school they just ask me y i love him and i tell them good facts about mj to make them SHUT UP !!!! but in my school there's also a lot of mj fans !! :D