Recent content by Just_Peachy

1. J

Michael Jackson\'s Astrology (And What It Really Means)

VIRGO Duality: Feminine Triplicity (element): Earth Quadruplicity (quality): Mutable *Virgo is reserved, modest, practical, discriminating and industrious, analytical and painstaking, seeing to know and understand. Ruling Planet: Mercury- Ancient god of communication and commerce. In...
  2. J

Michael Jackson Living Near School (Las Vegas)

"NORM: Michael Jackson living near school" SOURCE: http://www.lvrj.com/news/28365499.html Michael Jackson's decision to live near a Las Vegas elementary school has upset some parents. The former King of Pop, who moved back to Las Vegas late last year with his three children, is living on...
  3. J

QUICK!!!!!! CLICK THIS LINK for NEW MJ SONG!

If you haven't heard the "Hold My Hand" song yet... Here's the link. Thought I'd share, 'cause its blocked everywhere. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivAHcBfyM5o It's a number one hit for sheezy!!!!! :D
  4. J

VIRGO -The Astrological Sign Of Michael Jackson

I thought it was funny when I was posting tomorrow's Horoscopes in my "Horoscopes Daily" thread in the Off Topic Section, and Michael's fit him so well. If it is alright with the Mod's... I'd like to post Michael's Astrological Sign/Horoscope in this forum instead, because it pertains to MJ...
  5. J

Any Truth To This? MJ\'s Briefs... And Not The Legal Kind!

Michael Jacksons fans have a great opportunity to snap up a pair of white briefs that once belonged to the former king of pop, as they are being auctioned on eBay. New York, September 10 : Michael Jackson's fans have a great opportunity to snap up a pair of white briefs that once belonged to...
  6. J

Is Michael the most NORMAL in the family?

I was just doing some reading online, and I will quote my sources at the end of this, but I want to let everyone see. I don't know if any of this is really true, or if some of it is made up... but at any rate, the Jackson family just gets more and more "eye brow raising" as time passes. (At...
  7. J

This Day In History (August 29th) -MJ related, sort of!

August 29th not only belongs to the King Of Pop, Michael Jackson, as his birthday. But here is a list of other interesting events that occurred on his birthday: DATE: August 29th. TODAY IN HISTORY: YEAR: 284 -Origin of Era of Diocletian (Martyrs) Year: 284- Gen Gaius Aurelius V...
  8. J

ABC News - \"How MJ Is Celebrating His 50th!\" (VIDEO DL)

He first became a star as a young boy, then endured superstardom, scandals and a legal prosecution, but as he turns 50, Michael Jackson told "Good Morning America" in an exclusive interview, he is "having a wonderful time, just relaxing." Speaking by phone from his home in California, at times...
  9. J

\"Twilight\" The Book and Movie

I've begun to read the book "Twilight" by a woman named Stephanie (can't remember her last name at the moment). It's pretty damn interesting, if you ask me! Someone decided to make a movie out of it, it's so good... and I'm hoping to see that as well. "Typical vampire story," some would say...
  10. J

How Big of A Fan Are You? (What\'s In Your Collection?)

How big of an MJ fan are you? What do you have in your collection of MJ stuff? I just thought it would be interesting to compare what we each have and what we don't. Here's what I've got: MJ Dolls: ALBUMS: Jackson Five: Third Album. (Vinyl) C.D.'s: In order: "Off The Wall,"...
  11. J

Rock N\' Roll Hall Of Fame -Mj story

I took a trip to the rock and roll hall of fame in cleveland, ohio today! It was ok... Not great. But ok. If you ever have a chance to check it out, it's not entirely worth it just for MJ. I only say this 'cause they had one very small section devoted to the king of pop (maybe a three or...
  12. J

Legal Row Over Tito Jackson\'s Debt\"

The following was an article I came across while googling "Michael Jackson News" and this came up: The Press Association: "Legal row over Tito Jackson 'debt'" Tito Jackson - brother of pop superstar Michael - is being taken to court in the UK over an alleged £12,000 debt. Legal action has...
  13. J

In The Mind Of A Woman

Typically, what a woman says she wants or needs or feels or thinks... isn't always what she says it is. -That's something that men have come to realize. So, along with one of my room mates (whom is female), I decided to write a "book" about what women really are. I'll update this tomorrow...
  14. J

Questions thread

Um... I have some questions pertaining to Michael. *Whatever happened to that Edgar Allen Poe Movie Michael was supposed to be shooting back in 2002? Did it ever happen? If not, why not? Wasn't it supposed to be shot in Canada somewhere? *Michael once said that the new album will "be out...
  15. J

Interesting... Very interesting (MJ FUN facts!!!)

Here are some interesting facts that I found on the internet pertaining to Michael Jackson... I thought some were goofy and some fun! 1. What superhero from XMEN, would Michael like to be? The superhero, Morph. Michael said that the reason he would like to be Morph is that "he can become...