Search results

1. M

Video to \'The Lady In My Life\'?

My best friend said that online @ this one site, there was the video to TLIML. I'm not so sure about this but she said that there was a video to it. She mentioned something about his hair blowing in the wind while he's walking. Anyone know anything about this?
  2. M

Michael with a snake!!!

Warning: TOO SEXY FOR MANY TO HANDLE!!!
  3. M

Has anyone seen this one footage?

I was just wondering if anyone ever saw footage of Michael walking into a mall with this one girl. She LINKED arms with Michael as if she was his girlfriend. Then, as people were sharing food samples as the two of them walked by, she took some and hand fed Michael. He ate it, while they were...
  4. M

Pics that prove Michael is still attractive!!!

This is a new thread where we can post pics of Michael RECENTLY (like during the trial) that show he is still really good lookin'. I'll post more l8er but I'll start it off!!! (This is a thread 2 prove people who think he's lost his good looks wrong!) Perfect pic! Sexy suit, sexy smile, and a...
  5. M

please move

wrong forum. please delete mods! sorry!
  6. M

Many pics of Michael!

Here are sum more pics of sexy a$$ MJ! ENJOY! :)
  7. M

Did you fall in love with the man before the music?

For me, I know it sounds really weird, but I fell in love with Michael Jackson-the person before I feel in love with his music. There was something about him that was so special and so he pulled me in immediately. After that, I looked into his music and started buying like all his Cd's. It's...
  8. M

Which one of these low-lifes would you wanna beat up?

I'm sure we've all had those moments when our blood starts to boil because some anti-Michael hater says something real dumb and untrue. Well this is just a fun poll to see which one you dislike the MOST. I'm sure we all really dislike all of these low-lifed fools but take your pic if you had a...
  9. M

Which is better?

What do you guys think? Is Michael's old music(Thriller, Off The Wall, Bad, etc.) better or is his newer music(Invincible, History/past/present, botdf,etc.) better? Personally, I think BOTH is very very good and he will ALWAYS be an amazing entertainer but if I had to pick, I think the ol' skool...
  10. M

Irresistably GORGEOUS MJ pics!

I die each time I look at these. Turn up the AC cuz it's gon' be H.O.T (RIMEZ, lol) Ready??? Still alive? lol I know a lot of these are from 'Bad'. I'll post more so don't worry!
  11. M

PLEASE help!

I have not a single clue on how to make blends. I knwo you need certain programs but can someone please tell me how to make them and what you need.(programs) I'd REALLY appreciate it from anyone who helps me. Thank-you! Luv, Mia :D
  12. M

LOOK at this FINE AS* MJ PIC!!!!!!!!!

SEXYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite
  13. M

Nick Cannon has \"Free Michael\" shirt on...

On Bet's "I Wanna Thank My Momma" special for the nominees for the Bet Awards 05, nick Cannon had a pink shirt that said "free michael" and it had a picture of little michael with an afro. I was so happy. Did anyone else see this too? :D
  14. M

The WRONG people in Michael\'s life!!!:(

It's EXTREMELY RIDICULOUS when people claim they've known MJ for a very long time and then start talkin' shi* and made up lies about him. How LOYAL is that? And how much of what they say is actually the TRUTH? It makes me so angry to see people come on TV and spill false information about a man...
  15. M

Michael\'s new MINI-SERIES?

On court TV and the radio they said Michael was coming out with some mini-series and I doubted it highly. I know you shouldn't always trust the media but has anyone else heard about this "mini-series" and a possible new album coming out? I doubt any of this is true because it's WAY too soon for...
  16. M

FINALLY!

FINALLY the truth has come out, FINALLY and Hopefully Michael can now rest and get his life back together, FINALLY Tom Sneddon and the DA has just gotten a cold slap in the face, FINALLY the world can see Michael can go through a trial and be vindicated! FINALLY OUR KING OF POP IS FREE!!!!! I...
  17. M

would you let your child sleep at Neverland?

I'm so glad all of this is over but I was just wondering what us fans on here thought about this question. My person opinon?... Of course I would love to get to know Michael better and whatnot, but I WOULD let my child sleep with Michael at Neverland. I Know he is an innocent man. Therefore...
  18. M

He \"TIMED\" his sicknesses?

How disgusting are people when they question MJ's sickness? Vicky said something I agree with(and we don't always agree, but i still love ya vick!:) anyways, she stated how could they question the timing of all this. Michael is going through a lot of physical and mental pain and yet people...
  19. M

They make a big deal out of MJ paying the accuser\'s family in \'93...

Are fans the only ones that ask the question ,"Well if your son or child were molested, why in the world would MONEY make up for it?"? All the reporters and media ask "Why did he pay out this boy if he really didn't molest him?" Well, MJ has reasons for that. He clearly had a career he had to...
  20. M

Would you take a bullet for MJ?

I think this is an interesting question. I don't wanna sound over-obsessed or anything but I think that I would. (I'm not wishing for this to happen, trust me,lol) He's done so much to help other lives and other children so in many ways, he's taken bullets for many of the world's children. I...