Search results

1. M

Audio Clip MJ creating The Girl Is Mine

:popcorn Very Interesting!!! & Cool!!! http://www.savefile.com/files/2640447
  2. M

New Rodney Jerkins Song Featurin Michael

This some was released on Rodney's cd This year and it features Michael's Vocals on the track... Thought yall would be interested in added it to your Michael Media http://rapidshare.de/files/3243555/Ride_Wi...ackson.mp3.html Courtesy Of: Breakof_Dawn2002 J@ckson Medi@ V@ult
  3. M

Blending Help!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE PLEZ TELL ME HOW TO? i HAVE PAINT SHOP AND PHOTOSHOP..... AM I SUPPOSED TO USE THE CLONING OPTION AND CLONE THE PICTURES TO MIX THEM? OR IS THERE ANOTHER WAY TO MIX THE PICTURES
  4. M

Not really important

this really isnt important but just shows indirectly that BET really supports Michael... lol you know when you go to sites and stuff and you have to fill out information and sometimes it gives you examples of how it supposed to be.. go to that link and see what they have as the example of a full...
  5. M

AJ & Free From 106 and Park on BET Defend Michael.

I was watching BET's 106 & park music video show and AJ and Free (who are the host of the show) defended Michael... AJ said ppl need to stop calling Michael Jackson .. Michael Jacko.. because they would never ever ever disrespect any white great artist like Beatles or Elvis Presley, so they...
  6. M

Reminising Thread \"Invincible\"

What were you doing/ Feeling etc. when you got the Invincible album? I remember I was 15 yrs old and the week of Invincible album release i had got in trouble and my mother had put me on punishment... My mom is an mj fan by the way... anyway the day of the release of the album we had to go to...
  7. M

Dedicate A Song to Mike

Okay, imagine if you could meet Michael, but couldn't talk to him, The only way you could communicate with him was through a song...A song that express how you feel about him.. That's what this thread is for.. Post the song so we all can take a listen. Here is my song Amel Larrieux - Make Me...
  8. M

\"A Brand New Day\" - The Wiz

Hey you guys, i remember a while ago we had a big discuss on the ppl who sung in the movie, and we saw Luther Vandross name in the credits for this song but we only found that he wrote the song, but it also had his name in the credits for singing but we didn't hear him.... LOL I was just...
  9. M

Can you speak Swedish?

If there is anyone that can speak swedish can u tell me what this article on Michael is saying or what it is mainly about? http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/noje/story/u...,403232,00.html
  10. M

OMG!!! I WON!!!

THAT'S ME OMG I FEEL SO SPECIAL !!! :D Now i will have 3 Boxsets woho... and hopefully they will send me a Black one.. cause they are in the UK so woho...*does a little dance* :banana-mu
  11. M

BAN REPINSECABITCH

Anyone thinks that Repinsecabitch should be banned raise ur hand *raises hand* I don't like her P.S. I didn't make this thread :D
  12. M

OMFG Stevie Wonder Speaks Up for Michael

OMG I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THIS, STEVIE WONDER IS MY FAVORITE SINGER OF ALL TIME AND WHEN I READ THIS I WAS JUST SO SHOCKED AND HAPPY AND JUST OMG WOHOOO...
  13. M

Who\'s Your Favorite Famous Michael Fan?

MY favorite famous Michael fan is Beyonce Knowles.... she is so beautiful and loves michael...Her talent is unearthly and omg she is just amazing. She will be a legend because one of her inspirations is the greatest Legend of all and thats Michael :banana-mu
  14. M

\"My sources have said from the beginning, and the psychiatrist\'s report bears them out\"

Jacko's German Company Goes Belly Up? Word out of Germany late yesterday is that Michael Jackson's company, MJ Net Entertainment AG, is no more. Details were sketchy, but it would seem that at least one executive of the company was served with an arrest warrant. No information seems to be...
  15. M

Man Tries To Spray Blood On Jackson Statue

A man sprayed his own blood at a sculpture of pop star Michael Jackson that is part of a Berlin exhibit of artworks belonging to the heir of a Nazi-era arms supplier, police said on Wednesday. The man, identified by local media as Hungarian-born performance artist Istvan Kantor, missed his...
  16. M

Jackson Abuse Accuser\'s Lawyer To Quit

Three weeks after filing a "recovered memory" lawsuit on behalf of a man who claims he was sexually assaulted by Michael Jackson in 1984, a New Orleans lawyer has asked a federal judge to allow him to withdraw from the case. In the motion filed Monday in U.S. District Court, Stephen Murray...
  17. M

Michael\'s Audio Message to Italian Fans

Here is Michael's message to his Italian fans Here Here is the transcript of what he is saying: Source: MJstar
  18. M

!!!New Download Thread!!!

BAD World Tour Kansas City 1988 (4 Performances): No Longer Available
  19. M

Jackson Makes Best Selling Albums Of 2004

UK record companies are celebrating their best ever year for album sales, with a record 237 million sold in the 12 months to September. Included in the official top 10 best selling albums of 2004 in the UK is Michael Jackson's Number Ones. The official top 10 looks like this: 1) Life for...