Recent content by EuphoricNostalgia

1. E

Losing A Friend

It's been a long time since I've posted here. I've been real busy with College and other stuff. But recently, an accident changed my life. A very close friend of mine, died in a motor accident. When another friend called me up her voice was shaking and the moment she said my friend's name, my...
  2. E

New Released Pic from Nov. 14 Photoshoot

This is a photo of Michael taken by unique photographer John Wright during the photoshoot when Michael dropped by to the Guinness World Records center to collect his awards.:D Sorry if this has already been posted.:unsure:
  3. E

Michael in LONDON! *pictures, fan reports, info, news*

Jackson Is Back in Toon By LYNSEY HAYWOOD November 13, 2006 DRAWN Michael Jackson looks more animated than usual as he arrives in Britain – thanks to his T-shirt displaying cartoon mutt Pluto. Jackson, 48, was in London last night as he prepared for his first UK performance in a decade. He...
  4. E

Perfect Duet?

I was wondering who you guys think would be a great duet partner for Michael?:unsure: I was listening to "I Just Can't Stop Loving You" earlier and thought that I'd love a duet from Michael again and a song like that. A song that can make you fall in love with it the first time you hear...
  5. E

Sexy Photoshoot

These photos are taken by the great Herb Ritts. And they're sooo f*cking sexy IMO. Enjoy ladies!:D :wub:
  6. E

Interesting Read...

I found a link to this and thought I'd share it with y'all.:D The ABCs of Michael Jackson's Relationships Tenderhearted and sympathetic to an unusual degree, Michael Jackson has an understanding of other people's feelings and needs which borders on telepathy. Michael Jackson is extremely...
  7. E

The Real You

This is like my very first poem. Just thought I'd post it. Not sure if you guys would like it though.:unsure: :lol The Real You I had been wandering alone in my thought If life that I have is all God's worth The solitude and pain I've endured Made me think it will never be cured The...
  8. E

3 More Recruits!

Okay so there's an interesting thing that happened yesterday. We didn't have class in the afternoon yesterday because it was "Blood Letting Day" at school. Me and my girls donated some blood and then we were advised to go home. 3 of my friends wanted to go at my house and watch some videos of...
  9. E

A Little Request...

This is a little request for those who are willing to help a poor girl like me.:unsure: Can y'all help me with a beautiful blend? I'd be real grateful for it.:8-26-03fruits_apple
  10. E

We\'ve Had Enough

I just listened to it again and I really really think this is a powerful song.:bowdown It has the feeling of Earth Song in it. Who else think this song rocks? Michael's voice is just AMAZING.:cloud9 Man, I love this song.B) I would love it very much if it'd released as a single.:giddy Sorry...
  11. E

Just Wondering...

Do you guys know if Michael has a song that has these lyrics?:unsure: You are there like the laughter of a child when i need just a smile suddenly the sun shines for a while I watched a video made by a fan for Michael and that's the song playing and I absolutely love it. I just don't know...
  12. E

\"Billie Jean\" Named Greatest Single of 80\'s

Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean' named greatest single of the eighties Washington: Michael Jackson's hit ‘Billie Jean’ has been named the greatest single of the Eighties by a music magazine. The 1983 track from the 1982 album ‘Thriller’ was voted the top tune of the decade by experts for...
  13. E

Court Voids Rowe\'s Loss of Parental Rights

Court Voids Rowe's Loss of Parental Rights By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Wed Feb 15, 8:21 PM ET LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Deborah Rowe, won a round Wednesday in her battle over their two children, with an appeals court ruling that her parental rights were not...
  14. E

Court Voids Rowe\'s Loss of Parental Rights

Court Voids Rowe's Loss of Parental Rights By LINDA DEUTSCH, AP Special Correspondent Wed Feb 15, 8:21 PM ET LOS ANGELES - Michael Jackson's ex-wife, Deborah Rowe, won a round Wednesday in her battle over their two children, with an appeals court ruling that her parental rights were not...
  15. E

My Love

Erm, just felt like writing a poem. :unsure: :lol: MY LOVE by: Roni Before you came and made me fall My world was dark, empty and small You look at me with so much love I felt like flying high above You touch me in a very special way You bring me joy every single day I want to hold you...