Search results

1. A

Okay so, who\'s going?!!!!!?

Let's start up a little list here. Who's going, thinking of going etc? I haven't been online for a while, but heard it on the news..omg im like hyperventilating here! I can't miss MJ. I've never seen him before live and I hope and I pray that my mom and I can get some tickets and airfare to...
  2. A

Official Superbowl Ad thread - Akon involved? (VIDEO of Commercial)

http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/56757075 02/02/2008 8:45 PM, AP Nekesa Mumbi Moody It's supposed to be top secret – but Akon is giving out a tidbit of information about the rumored ad that Michael Jackson is doing for the Super Bowl. "We just did a commercial – it's a Pepsi commercial. He...
  3. A

Michael \"ah, she can go to hell\" video?

Okay, I think he was talking about Gloria Allred awhile back? I don't know the details of it, anyone wanna fill me in? I just heard something about this briefly a while back. I was curious. Anyone got the video? I so wanna see it! lol.
  4. A

Raymone Bain Responds To Jackson Family Items Being Auctioned Off

Raymone Bain Responds To Jackson Family Items Being Auctioned Off LAS VEGAS – More than 1,100 Jackson family items are set for auction in Las Vegas next month, but a representative for Michael Jackson says the pop star is considering legal action to stop the sale. "Mr. Jackson was not aware...
  5. A

Quick Reply Button

In the latest layout (spring one), the Quick reply worked. But then it stopped. It happens off and on. I think it's happened to me in some of the other modes too as well. I was forced to click "new reply" instead. (sometimes sucks because i can't remember what was said on some posts lol)
  6. A

Fan Project for Michael *Updated May 12*

Just passing the info along! :D Get in contact with Steph here if you have any other questions. -Jelly ------------------ http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=49790412&blogID=248166692&Mytoken=3A187507-36FF-4362-ABD4CF0C1260205017127662 (a picture and example is...
  7. A

Quirky Michael Things

Okay, so what kind of quirky MJ things do you find fascinating, hilarious, annoying, or just plain freaking GREAT? This may sound weird, but every time you see Michael do the moonwalk, watch is head as he moves backward, notice it goes forward and back while he moves back? I would imagine it's...
  8. A

So why does Slash continue to play?

You know when Slash plays his guitar solo before Billie Jean is suppose to start, why does he continue to play? Is it really apart of the act? What is he trying to accomplish? LOL. What do you guys think? I always thought it was really hilarious when Michael try's to get him to get off the...
  9. A

Billie Jean Remix Video

hey HEY hey, jelly here back again with a new video :) Hope you like! 38ax4ryq28s
  10. A

TMZ- MJ\'s Kids Unmasked

http://www.tmz.com/2007/02/01/jackos-kids-unmasked/ Hey guys, I hope I don't get like repremanded for this..I know how some people have a deal with not posting pictures of MJ's kids. But I just came across this article in my myspace bulletins. I particularly didn't like some of the little...
  11. A

I made a video...

So I was bored, and messing around and I remembered The Whispers and I was asking Carla if they were like a one hit wonder cause i heard one song but i forgot about the other ones cause i didn't know it was them...and well im ...i decided to make a video of mike jaming to the whispers lol enjoy...
  12. A

Randy In The Hospital?

Hey, got this from my myspace bulletins today. Jan 18, 2007 Dear fans and friends, Today sources close to the Jackson family told us that Randy (Michael’s brother), while on a business trip to a European city (which we cannot reveal atm), has actually been hospitalised for a check-up after...
  13. A

I SPY HAPPY TRAIL!

:mf_w00t2: LOL.
  14. A

Simply Beautiful

I came across this beautiful picture on SL.com. That's by far the best younger picture of him I've ever seen. Perfect :)
  15. A

World\'s Largest Jackson Family Memorabilia Collection Purchased By Universal Express

http://top40-charts.com/news.php?nid=28896 NEW YORK, NY (Universal Express) - Universal Express, Inc, today announced a l0,000 plus piece collection of Jackson family memorabilia including all Thriller costumes, platinum and gold records, photographs and countless personal documents has been...
  16. A

My Neverland Visit

Hey guys, well I don't have time to elaborate too much into my trip I took with my mom. I just go back. I been out in that area since Sunday. But I had time to upload one video. Well, I have to go do some laundry. Wow, I'm impressed about how much stuff has been going on these past few...
  17. A

My Neverland Visit

Hey guys, well I don't have time to elaborate too much into my trip I took with my mom. I just go back. I been out in that area since Sunday. But I had time to upload one video. Well, I have to go do some laundry. Wow, I'm impressed about how much stuff has been going on these past few...
  18. A

I love Michael\'s smile :)

So I came across some pictures I've never seen before. Who's this? I really love this picture of him, he looks SO cute! :D
  19. A

Shout Box

So I was wondering if there is any way you could make like the shout box be on the page all the time, and the rest of the forum down below. Like when im in the shout box, and the convo is really good for example about bread...*wink wink*, and then i like say i wanna click on that new thread...
  20. A

Jackson Parts with Two Seas

Michael Jackson's Comeback Scuttled by Gina Serpe Sep 26, 2006, 10:50 AM PT Two Seas or not Two Seas? Michael Jackson has opted for the latter. The self-proclaimed King of Pop has split with the Bahrain-based record label just five months after signing on, pushing his once thriving music...